SASS Wire Forum

You're next!

Colonel Kraken

Anyone who remembers the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers with Kevin McCarthy trying to warn everyone about the pod people will recognize this post.

A good friend of mine Jake, who is the owner of the Patriot Patch Co., had his business page for the Patriot Patch Company banned from Facebook this morning. His patches are just pro-2A. He doesn't have any right-wing or political stuff - just pro-2a stuff. All of it very creative and funny. He had built up that page over the last five or six years until it had over 170,000 likes when, this morning, it was wiped out by someone at Facebook who took offense (probably because he had the word "Patriot" in the name). 

They are coming for all of us. The media is relentlessly beating the bushes for everyone who identifies as a patriot. Heaven forbid you support the constitution. We have to stand up to these goons. I think all of us know what is going to happen the next time there is a mass shooting. The powers that be are already drafting the legislation that they will try to cram down our throats when the emotions are running high.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when patriot was a dirty word and waving the flag meant that you were a right-wing nut. Let alone that our special forces troops were told a couple weeks ago that wearing a Celtic cross would cause them to come under extra scrutiny.

We can't just keep letting them knock down good people. Jake is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He founded the Firearms Radio Network that many of you may be familiar with. He was farm raised in Wisconsin and has that mid-west good-guy thing going on - he's not a southern hot head like me. I hate to see his business take a punch for no reason other than the craziness that is gripping our country.

Thanks for giving me a place to rant. I wasn't sure if I could post a link to his page in the Saloon. If you can go give him some business I know he'd appreciate it.

Colonel Kraken

jake.JPG

Just found out I've been locked out of FB for a week for "Violating Community Standards"

6 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Just found out I've been locked out of FB for a week for "Violating Community Standards"

It's crazy. They are making it very clear they don't want anyone on Facebook who identifies as a patriot or supports the second amendment. Heck, they aren't real happy about the other nine amendments either.

Best thing to do is drop facebook...if you are on it. 

If they do such things, you don't need it anyway. You stay with them, you are giving them tacit approval to censor whatever they want to, for any, or no, reason. You stay with them, you are enabling them to do such things, willy-nilly.  

I am beyond tired of this.  

The main 2 reasons I stay there are keeping track of family and I do a daily prayer on about 15 different pages.

I saw this coming over 10 years ago, but people thought I was too touchy or over reacting. 

Guess what it’s going to be like 10 years from now? 

No change, because people whine and bitch and cry but most people are too comfortable, lazy or ball-less to actually do anything about it. 

Prove me wrong...

:FlagAm:

Do you ever feel sorry for the poor fools you have to read everything to determine which posts a foul?

9 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

If you question the lockout they may actually let you back on. It’s happened to me twice. 

4 hours ago, Noz said:

Do you ever feel sorry for the poor fools you have to read everything to determine which posts a foul?

They use algorithms in their system to pick up on key words or phrases...or did you mean on here?

I know one of our pards labels his online firearm photo gallery as “GNUS” so his friends can look at the pictures while using a wifi that blocks gun websites.

I love creative resistance!  :)

It takes involved and concerned parents, and grandparents to raise a child. The "village" can't, and won't, help, and the "village" doesn't care.

We also should not expect the school to raise our kids....or video games....or smart phones....or television.

It is the parents, and grandparents, responsibility to raise their kid the correct way. They have the ultimate, primary responsibility, and no one, or nothing else! Anything hillary advocates, is reason enough to know it is wrong, right from the get-go...for crying in a bucket!

If anyone wonders WHY this country is in the mess we are in, it is because parents, and grandparents shirked their responsibility, for whatever excuse.

That's WHY!!! If you want to know WHO...go look in the mirror!!! 

I guess I should have used a different verbage.

I don't know what Hilery has said...

I simply meant the home 'village'...family....

Charity begins at home kind of thoughts.

I was reared by mom, dad, grandparents, aunts and uncles, older cousins...

That type of 'village'.

Sorry to rile y'all...

Y'all are talking about parents and grandparents taking responsibility.  The problem is, as I see it, we can't use the term "parents" as what most of us grew up with.  Babies having babies, being a "grandparent" in late 20s sometimes.  Baby delivery vehicles and sperm donors can't take care of themselves, let alone a child.

Get this!  These people; the tech giants, leftist politicians and educators, entertainment folks, want you gone.  They want to destroy you and your way of life, your beliefs and values, your Nation.  They will not stop.  Every little change they force on society is a victory.  They never lose.  They just have to wait a little longer for the next conquest.  You'll die soon.  They've already indoctrinated the future generations.

We have too many who still think they are dealing with decent people who have different ideas.  These are not people with whom you can compromise or reach a mutual understanding.  This is the death struggle for our way of life.

Understand that.  Get serious.

:ph34r:  

Get this!  These people; the tech giants, leftist politicians and educators, entertainment folks, want you gone.  They want to destroy you and your way of life, your beliefs and values, your Nation.  They will not stop.  Every little change they force on society is a victory.  They never lose.  They just have to wait a little longer for the next conquest.  You'll die soon.  They've already indoctrinated the future generations.

We have too many who still think they are dealing with decent people who have different ideas.  These are not people with whom you can compromise or reach a mutual understanding.  This is the death struggle for our way of life.

Understand that.  Get serious

Fact, that.....

21 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

If you have grandchildren...get involved in their lives and schooling.

It is definately time for families to get back to the 'it takes a village' attitude.

+100

On 2/25/2021 at 10:07 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I saw this coming over 10 years ago, but people thought I was too touchy or over reacting. 

Guess what it’s going to be like 10 years from now? 

No change, because people whine and bitch and cry but most people are too comfortable, lazy or ball-less to actually do anything about it. 

Prove me wrong...

:FlagAm:

Your comment on "most people" is spot on.  I've fought this attitude for many, many years with no measurable success.

MyMyMy....I never knew LOL

Always knew SASS folks were my kinda people...ever since I first laid eyes onna bunch enjoying "after match refreshments" at one of my local ranges. I was teaching a class on another bay and our storage conex was on that there one. Asked "what in the world was this?" that was the start of a journey that so far, has lasted 18 years.

I have a number of people I follow on social media and many have fallen victim to the same kind of deplatforming that Patriot Patch Company did. Know what? Farcebook isn't the only one out there. Got your server nuked like Parler? Go build one yourself like Gab did. They aren't beholden to anyone. Eventually they will come for us all and when they realize "we" are already gone and have our own web services, stores, banks etcetera and they're short a few billion bucks....LOL haha. The Coke people are already regretting their new training I think. Like Walmart, that's one more company I won't be spending my money at. See how it works? Ax handles are nice, nothing like a good piece of hickory but we don't need that. Hit'em in the wallet. That's where they are vulnerable. 

This past year especially has been hard on all of us. Heck, the five before that....geez, it took what passes for well, I'm not sure what to call him because you can't BE president if you cheat and that they did. Took that guy forty days to really show us, on top of everything else, just what these people are. Make no mistake, they are worse than what you think.

I will not speak of the rabbit holes I've been down keeping myself abreast of current events and following the yellow brick roads hither and yon trying to find the why or it save this; if you knew the truths that are out there, what goes on behind the scenes, you would feel very shaken indeed.

However. Have faith. There is more to this and more going on behind the scenes and I will tell you this; it's not over by a longshot.

God. Family. Country. Those are your rocks to bind yourself to. BTW "family" to me includes a heck of a lot of people who aren't blood family but family by service and such. My faith is stronger than it ever was. I find many reasons to smile and laugh at these people because they really aren't in charge of much because the one who is really in charge is GOD.

So have faith my friends, we shall see. God Bless you all.

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I'm sorry, but I think the "village" is what is responsible for most of out problems today.  "Let the village handle it so the parents don't have to bother".

Agreed. However her (Sue,not Hillary's) revised definition of the village is the extended nuclear family. Where I was raised,in small town PA, I never saw a babysitter. I was with my folks, my Grandmas, my God parents, my Aunt,

& Uncles. That's the best village....

Archived