SASS Wire Forum

Gun Show Prices.....Sticker Shock

Cypress Sun

Went to a gun show yesterday. Wow, prices have gone sky high....on Girl Scout cookies. They are $5.00 a box now and the cookies are smaller with less quantity. Still I bought a box of Samoas and Do-Si-Dos. The Samoas are already gone and the Do-Si-Dos are on the way out. Cheaper than primers or guns but gun and primers don't make you gain weight.:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Went to a gun show yesterday. Wow, prices have gone sky high....on Girl Scout cookies. They are $5.00 a box now and the cookies are smaller with less quantity. Still I bought a box of Samoas and Do-Si-Dos. The Samoas are already gone and the Do-Si-Dos are on the way out. Cheaper than primers or guns but gun and primers don't make you gain weight.:rolleyes:

Of course they do! Have you ever weighed yourself holding your guns? It's eye opening!

I have a Girl Scout Cookie habit... When confronted with a table, I always buy a box for the troops. Have not gained an ounce yet.

Sucks that the troops might be getting shorted on quantity, but I'll still do it.

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

Of course they do! Have you ever weighed yourself holding your guns? It's eye opening!

If I keep eating these GS cookies, I'll have to hold my guns as my gun belt won't fit any more.:o

Archived