SASS Wire Forum

Don't worry Red Knee. It wasn't Widder

Tennessee williams

Red Knee, I'm sending you this private message in hopes you get it fairly quick. I tried to call you back but you must've already went outside to milk those bulls. I got the message you left me this morning asking if Widder had picked up his 97 and started shooting yet. While I can understand why you would think that's what you were feeling the last 3 days, that wasn't it. Turns out yall have had an earthquake 3 times in the last 72 hours or so. I'm surprised you didn't see it on the news. Don't worry. That 50 dollars you gave me to let you know when Widder starts shooting again was well spent and I'll definitely let you know. I may even start a thread in the saloon about it. Maybe you can make fun of him a bit. He's getting mighty uppity here lately bragging about being able to go to the Dairy Queen while I been sick and snowed in. You know he ain't got no learnin'. 

Your sneaky pard,

Tennessee Williams

OH MERCY!   I go to bed a happy, contented man and when I wake up, I find there are spies (miscreant spies) among us... :ph34r:

It looks like TN was trying to send Red Knee a PM, but somehow ended up in the Saloon.  Looks like maybe a little 'hacking'

has cursed ole TN, or his computer skills suck..... :lol:

So, Red Knee has hired TN to spy on me and wants to know when I start practicing again and apparently give him updates

on my health and healing status.   Oh what shameful efforts someone would endure hoping to win a speed match... :o

What Red Knee doesn't realize is that TN is one of the biggest liars in TN, maybe the biggest after eating a couple DQ nanner 

splits..... :lol:

Maybe those earthquakes out in Oklahoma was a 'wake-up' call to let Red Knee know that he can't trust TN Williams.

RED KNEE:   TN Williams weighs about 240 lbs.  Thats a lot of mistrust......... :lol::lol:

..........Widder  (mild mannered and innocent)

1 hour ago, Whiskey Business said:

It's ok Badger, the feud good natured. Unless bless your heart is said.

Yep.   You can call TN Williams anything you want..... as long as its over a bananer split..... :lol:

Red Knee sent me a 'live' picture he took with his phone during the Oklahoma quake.   I couldn't tell if it was the quake

or he was shaking like he does when we're in speed competition..... :lol::lol:

Last time Red Knee came to the Tennessee State (2019 I think), I greeted him with good ole Southern hospitality and treated him

to supper at one of the finest eateries in the South.  Even got his some 'cobbler',  peach I think.

And now, he wants to return and kick my butt.    I don't know why.   I'm just a nice and cordial Cowboy trying to be a

good friend.    Heck, I even tried to teach him how to shoot his '97.  

:lol:

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Widder, I will send your name to the Pope, in Rome. Maybe he can get you a title like St. Widder.

Charlie, it's a well known fact that the pope is a widdermaniac hisownself. He sends an emissary to secretly videotape Widder running his 97 at various matches. His main most problem with the spider man is he's a Baptist. Southern at that. Word is, the pope hired Red-Knee to off him. When Red-Knee showed Widder some mercy, the pope got to thinkin mebbe Widder wasn't all that bad.

Hey, everybody can't have good judgement.

2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

image.jpeg.2049a777e551f7173b69a2bd0f27a3bd.jpeg

Red Knee says the Re-Match is scheduled for October 2022.  

I'll be nearly 72 years old by then and he thinks that might help give him the edge he needs.

This could be his 'Last Stand at Fort Wartrace'.

Time will tell. 

..........Widder

34 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I'll be nearly 72 years old by then and he thinks that might help give him the edge he needs.

Time will tell. 

..........Widder

Don't worry Widder. We'll get  TN Williams high on DQ nanner splits and he'll mix some chocolate syrup in with Red Knee's extra crunchy lube; that'll lock his 97 up and you'll win easily.

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Time will tell. 

..........Widder

Too bad!  I’m going to TN this year and was hoping to hear some smack talk and see a good ‘ole azz kickin’ 

Stand by folks. You heard it here, big smackdown in Tennessee coming up.

We ain't right sure when, but some time in the near future. 

From what I gather, we have 'nanner splits vs. a '97 smoothbore. 

Not quite sure what that means. 

Hard to understand those Tennessee boys when they get all lathered up over trifles. 

I expect the speculators (bookies) will be coming out of the woodwork soon, so bring your poke. 

4 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Hard to understand those Tennessee boys when they get all lathered up over trifles. 

I expect the speculators (bookies) will be coming out of the woodwork soon, so bring your poke. 

Don’t forget the secret chunky lube. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

BMC, put me down for a wager of two Nanner Splits on Tennessee being confused by all the commotion!

I wonder how many nanner splits I can eat afore Widder runs through a case of shells....Lets see, is there 10 boxes In a case? That'd be 250 rounds. I witnessed Widder run 6 in 3.82 so

250÷6=41.6

41.6×3.83=158.9 seconds

159.8÷60=2.63 or about 2 minutes 40 seconds. 

I bet I can down 2:o

10 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I wonder how many nanner splits I can eat afore Widder runs through a case of shells....Lets see, is there 10 boxes In a case? That'd be 250 rounds. I witnessed Widder run 6 in 3.82 so

250÷6=41.6

41.6×3.83=158.9 seconds

159.8÷60=2.63 or about 2 minutes 40 seconds. 

I bet I can down 2:o

Are you accounting for brain freeze in that number? 

2 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Are you accounting for brain freeze in that number? 

We're talking about TN Williams, ya know.   With him having a 'brain' freeze is questionable.

And thats all I have to say about that.

..........Widder

I thought was going down in Tennessee, not Kentuck y? We are gonna have to keep this event simple folks. 

Get the shooters confused and somebody is likely to get hurt. I wouldn't want to be that one. 

Am I gonna have to officiate this whole affair again, so as to keep it on the up and up? Hint I too can be bought for a nanner split. 

Imis

1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Am I gonna have to officiate this whole affair again, so as to keep it on the up and up? Hint I too can be bought for a nanner split. 

Imis

IMIS,

You, and of course a couple other Regulators, are pretty good darn officiators.   Red Knee and I would be honored to have you

run the timer again for this classic, legendary matchup.

P.S. - its only gonna take 6 shots.  :lol:

P.S.S. - I've heard a rumor that Red Knee (The Oklahoma Cyclone) is have a 6th finger implanted in both hands to help

enhance his competitiveness.    Looks like I might be in trouble.

..........Widder (weary and worried in Tennessee) ;)

Archived