SASS Wire Forum

EOT Waddie program

SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402

2 hours ago, SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402 said:

ok office let me know i am supposed to alread  be signed up but need info for a buggy to run around in ????????

Why not contact the SASS office? Your post makes no sense.

8 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Why not contact the SASS office? Your post makes no sense.

OK.   Office (SASS) let me know i am supposed to already be signed up.   Need info (permission) (about) a buggy to run around in (at the range).

That's how I read the OP.

5 hours ago, SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402 said:

ok office let me know i am supposed to alread  be signed up but need info for a buggy to run around in ????????

My apologies South Pacific, your post is very understandable and everybody here on the Wire can answer your questions about the golf cart. In years past SASS has handled the golf cart rentals and has picked up the tab but that was then this is now. Hope to see you there, I enjoy working with you.

3 hours ago, SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402 said:

i'm paying for my own cart just need to know to make reservation  and if they will be handled as before  before we made payment thru sass and carts was picked up there

In New Mexico SASS had them delivered and they paid for them, I’m pretty sure as they get all of the details hammered out for the new location, Misty, Ruby or whoever is the Waddy Ramrod will let us know. Misty doesn’t usually put out the call for Waddies until March and this year they probably have a lot on their plate with the move to Indiana. Looking forward to working with you.

You might try going to the Paradise Pass Facebook group and asking about the availability of a go-buggy. I know they weren't available at the 2020 Indiana State match due to the covid schedule change screwing things up, but I don't know what Curt has lined up for EOT. 

Howdy all, 

We are still sorting details.

Our range is a lot different then FR.

We are a much more condensed property and fairly level, plus all the stages are in a nice P shape. 

Misty will post details on it probably next month. 

Thanks for all that are signed up and for all those coming!

Archived