SASS Wire Forum

Radical Proposed Firearms and Ammunition Law to Gut the 2nd Amendment

John Boy

• John Boy changed the title to Radical Proposed Firearms and Ammunition Law to Gut the 2nd Amendment
14 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

This woman is as stupid as they come. Once, when being shown the Mars Rover,  she asked if it could get pictures of the American flag the astronauts had left. I don't know how she keeps getting reelected.

And that folks... is the $64,000 question. How do we keep voting these people into office. Oh wait, I know...

If the founding fathers wanted any of this, they would have added the language to the 2nd Amendment. We don't have any statesmen today, which is why you see this stupid stuff frequently.

They like to obfuscate and use euphemisms to trick the unsuspecting. When they speak of "common sense" I cringe.  Instead of fighting crime, they encourage it and instead use the opportunities of crisis (that they manufacture) to once again attack the 2nd amendment. Their solutions are a complete red herring, a chance to holler "Squirrel!" and say to their ignorant supporters, "See, we are doing something!"  

On 2/17/2021 at 7:55 PM, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

She was born in NY.

She's in her 13th term of office in TX.

OLG 

And there you have it.  The infection of other states, à la the downfall of California.  :(

On 2/18/2021 at 8:08 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Relax, this has no chance of passing!

You do know they have the House, the Senate and the Exec Branch, right?

Who's gonna fight this off, the RINOs in congress... hardly. They're watchin their own "six".

The Supreme Court... they won't even hear a 2nd case.

Notice "mass shootings" are happening more frequently lately? Hmmm

Archived