SASS Wire Forum

Soiled Dove costume...

Singin' Sue 71615

I think I'm just going to quietly back out of this thread, close the door and be on my way... I don't think I can do any more damage than has already been done.

55 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I think I'm just going to quietly back out of this thread, close the door and be on my way... I don't think I can do any more damage than has already been done.

....... chicken ........

:P

Looking at the pictures of historic soiled doves, I can state from the viewpoint of a normal male that a few of those ladies made a  lot more money than some others.

:ph34r:

48 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Looking at the pictures of historic soiled doves, I can state from the viewpoint of a normal male that a few of those ladies made a  lot more money than some others.

:ph34r:

The phrase Rubenesque comes to mind. To understand history we cannot judge it by what we know, we must look at it through the minds and eyes of those living at that time. I’m betting that the cowboys in the the 1890,s would not have paid for the services of a twiggy looking super model. 

I think they preferred a little cushion for the pushing. :wub:

i started reading this thread thinking it was fun - somewhere in the middle it got way out of line , thanks sue for bringing it back to something i can comment on , i like the look - hope that brass didnt leave a mark , 

to those in the middle here - some things you cant unsee , i could have lived peacefully without that , 

11 minutes ago, watab kid said:

i started reading this thread thinking it was fun - somewhere in the middle it got way out of line , thanks sue for bringing it back to something i can comment on , i like the look - hope that brass didnt leave a mark , 

to those in the middle here - some things you cant unsee , i could have lived peacefully without that , 

...... you're welcome .......

:)

19 hours ago, watab kid said:

The brass was one of the last two out of the rifle, and I quuckly flicked it out on the way to my shotty!!! No mark visible today.

Thanks!

I really had fun with that outfit!!!

One female Parole Agent did not listen when told to button her blouse while on our range. Someone's Glock landed an ejected .40 case down her front. We all discovered she was not wearing a bra at that point...

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Wallaby!!! I am gonna knott your noggin!!!

Be nice, else I send Pearl Starr or Kathouse to your door!!!

........ you are too nice to be that mean ......   :wub:

2 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

btw .... Kathouse Kelly and I are almost related ; her father's sister-in-law was my mothers best friend when they were in highschool    :wub:

Hahahaha!!!

That, my dear, made my head hurt!!!

I love my Kathouse...she brings me joy!

I sure miss her!

(And the Roo too!)

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

One female Parole Agent did not listen when told to button her blouse while on our range. Someone's Glock landed an ejected .40 case down her front. We all discovered she was not wearing a bra at that point...

Deacon...same thing I said to Walaby!!!

Behave, young man...behave.

Remember you're in mixed company here!

4 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Deacon...same thing I said to Walaby!!!

Behave, young man...behave.

Remember you're in mixed company here!

Yes Ma'am! @Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 can I hide out at your place?

Archived