SASS Wire Forum

R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh

Rye Miles #13621

1 minute ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Prayers. Shanley heard his wife speaking on the radio about his passing this morning.

I wish I would have heard that, I saw it on Twitter. Sad day.:(

What a tremendous loss. Love him or hate him, he was the best voice out there for conservatism. RIP and prayers to his family.

Truly THE greatest.

Sad day.

Rush will be missed.

20210217_121702.jpg

I heard his wife make the announcement today, was waiting for his show as I have done for many many years, he was always on my radio in the truck or the shop 3 hours a day every day when I could tune in. There will never be another Rush, great man great patriot. Talent on loan from God now returned to God. RIP Rush.     SCJ

Great American.  R.I.P. SIR.  :FlagAm:

I visited the barber shop where he was the shoe shine person, in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. He worked there as a young boy.

The Cape was his home. Small town boy makes good. 

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

KOB radio out of Albuquerque,NM

You might find it on their website.

The local radio show that carries Rush replayed the announcement by his wife, very emotional, I actually got choked up!:( 

No one will ever replace him. I met him at Dans Bake Sale in Fort Collins, Colorado in 1993. Great man.

Dittos here, there will never be another.

Maybe we can get Diamond and Silk picked up.

I wonder who is going to take over for him if anyone! The radio stations that carry him will have to replace him with someone. Dennis Prager, Sean Hannity, Dana Loesch?? I wonder if EIB will continue without the master that Rush was?

1992.  My new boss took me out to lunch at a nearby hotdog joint.  When I asked why we were going there, he answered, "Because its a Rush room."  I had a lot to learn.

Nearly 30 years later, I still haven't graduated from the Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies.

So long, Rush.

19 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I wonder who is going to take over for him if anyone! The radio stations that carry him will have to replace him with someone. Dennis Prager, Sean Hannity, Dana Loesch?? I wonder if EIB will continue without the master that Rush was?

With this not being sudden I’m hoping he had a plan , maybe has even picked a successor. Rush was always well prepared 

Can't always listen at work, but I do every change I get. Started to listen at 15 minute mark. the theme music started and I thought that seemed strange. That's when I heard the news. 

I'm not into this whole hash tag stuff, and I don't know if I'm doing this right, but #Rush was right

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Donald Trump Jr?

I have listened to several broadcasts where Mr. Snerdley was commenting.  He would be a fabulous stand in for Rush. 

Rush can never be replaced.  Rest in peace, sir.  Mega dittos.

Archived