SASS Wire Forum

All Sold Thanks! – Classic Lee Loaders & Misc. Shot Shell Loading Items

Ethan Cord

Here are some more items from my reloading room cleanup efforts. This stuff all came from a friend, I have never used it myself. The instructions and loading data are included with each of the Lee Classic Loaders.

The price does not include shipping. I will use USPS flat rate shipping boxes (small $8.45, medium $15.50, large $21.90) and will combine as many items as possible into a box to save costs if you buy more than one item.

The first person to post “I’ll take it” or something that clearly indicates a purchase here on the Wire will get the item(s).

1.    Sold & shipped to Prairie Dawg - Lee Classic Loader in .243 Winchester caliber. $15.00

2.   Sold & shipped to Prairie Dawg - Lee Classic Loader in 7x57 mm Mauser caliber. $15.00

3.   Sold & shipped to Prairie Dawg - Lee Classic Loader in .308 Winchester caliber. $15.00

4.   Sold & shipped to Prairie Dawg - Lee Classic Loader in .375 H&H Magnum caliber. $15.00

5.   Sold & shipped to Earl Brasse Lee Classic Loader in 12 Gauge. $15.00

7.    SPF to Springfield SlimBair shotgun primer tray only, no tube or other parts are included. $5.00

8.   Sold & shipped to Randy Atcher -  7 each shot bushings, and 17 each different powder bushings that I believe will work on a Pacific or Ponsness Warren shotgun reloader. $30.00

9.   Sold to Texas Lizard - Hand priming tool with large and small pistol shell holders for .45 ACP and .38/357.  $20.00

Payment via USPS Money Order, PayPal or Personal Check if I know you (or you are willing to wait until it clears if I do not know you).

Shoot often & shoot straight!

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

27.jpg

bushing 1.jpg

bushing 2.jpg

bushing 3.jpg

bushing 4.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

5.    Lee Classic Loader in 12 Gauge. $15.00

take

I'll take the lee classic loaders that have not sold.

1.    Lee Classic Loader in .243 Winchester caliber. $15.00

2.    Lee Classic Loader in 7x57 mm Mauser caliber. $15.00

3.    Lee Classic Loader in .308 Winchester caliber. $15.00

4.    Lee Classic Loader in .375 H&H Magnum caliber. $15.00

Thanks

--Dawg

13 minutes ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

I'd like #5. please.

Slim,

Thank you for your interest. Earle Brass has already purchased the 12 Gauge Lee Loader.

Ethan

• Ethan Cord changed the title to All Sold Thanks! – Classic Lee Loaders & Misc. Shot Shell Loading Items

Archived