SASS Wire Forum

38 special brass

Tinker John 8684

I have been away for quite a while on the sass classified.  Cleaning out my reload bullets I never was a reloaded but tried.  1 box of 125 grain lead  around 900 $50.00 plus shipping.  I have some 50 round trays? with outer box  also.   I have 800 uncleaned  left.  $ 100.00 shipped. any questions let me know.  1st  Ill take get 'em.  Tinker John 3 time world Champion Mounted Shooter. 

This might be of some help to you in getting ready to sell them - a USPS small flat rate box holds around 300 of them and the shipping for those boxes is currently $8.45.  You can sell them by the box full at whatever price you come up with for 300 of them plus that amount of shipping, or add $8.45 to the price you come up with for 300 and say they will ship for free ;)

Hellbender

300  mixed  $36.00 + $8.00 shipping 

800 not cleaned  Mixed stamp. $100.00 shipped

Box of lead 38 special  125 gr almost 1000 $50.00 + shipping 

plastic boxes covers  $25.00 shipped 

Tell me what you want.  sold in the order I receive  I'll take it 

Public Service Announcement (PSA).

Talked with Tinker John (a fine gentleman) yesterday and helped him get set up on Venmo.  If you haven't used it, it is a free and very convenient way to instantly transfer money.  I'm not affiliated in any way but, appreciate the time savings and free service.  I hope this is of use to someone.

On 2/16/2021 at 5:46 PM, Hellbender said:

This might be of some help to you in getting ready to sell them - a USPS small flat rate box holds around 300 of them and the shipping for those boxes is currently $8.45.  You can sell them by the box full at whatever price you come up with for 300 of them plus that amount of shipping, or add $8.45 to the price you come up with for 300 and say they will ship for free ;)

Hellbender

You are correct  I tried to use my small box They wanted $21, and change, Tinker

Archived