SASS Wire Forum

EOT in Indiana====Indiana State Shoot ====

C.C. Moonshine

Howdy all,

For those making the trip out here to Indiana for End of Trail, 4 days after EOT the Indiana State Championship (JULY 2, 3, 4) is right here at the same place !!!!

We will do a total reset of the range (targets, props and several other things will change fast)

We would love for you all to stick around and shoot the Indiana State match with us !!!!

If you are camping on site, you can just stay in place if you wish.

There are lots of great things to see in northern Indiana in between the shoots if you wanted to go site seeing.

Amish Acres and 100's of Amish shops in the area, tons of lakes and awesome little towns, Shipshewana, Nappanee, Notre Dame, Studebaker museum, Albanese Chocolate factory, antique shops and dozens of parks to pick from. 

June should be a very nice time of year here ( mid 70's at night and mid 80's during the day) July goes up 5 degrees roughly, but we most of the time have 

a good breeze. 

Think about it, we would love to have you stay over and enjoy !

Check out our website for more info at  Paradise Pass

Thanks everyone for your support to SASS and our club.

7 minutes ago, C.C. Top said:

Howdy all,

For those making the trip out here to Indiana for End of Trail, 4 days after EOT the Indiana State Championship (JULY 2, 3, 4) is right here at the same place !!!!

We will do a total reset of the range (targets, props and several other things will change fast)

We would love for you all to stick around and shoot the Indiana State match with us !!!!

There are lots of great things to see in northern Indiana in between the shoots if you wanted to go site seeing.

Amish Acres and 100's of Amish shops in the area, tons of lakes and awesome little towns, Shipshewana, Nappanee, Notre Dame, Studebaker museum, Albanese Chocolate factory, antique shops and dozens of parks to pick from. 

June should be a very nice time of year here ( mid 70's at night and mid 80's during the day) July goes up 5 degrees roughly, but we most of the time have 

a good breeze. 

I know a couple that are going to stay on.

Wish we could!!! But someone has to pay the bills!!

Hi CC

I had the genuine privilege of shooting Indiana State with you and the Paradise Pass crew a few years back.  Had a terrific time.  Great match and I even did ok for an old Gunfighter.  Really looking forward to coming back there for EOT.  Not sure if I can stay on for the State Championship but I’m sure gonna sharpen my pencil and see if I can work it out.

Cass

On 2/15/2021 at 12:18 PM, C.C. Top said:

Howdy all,

a good breeze. 

I understand that the campsites are dry.  Is there a location close by to dump waste?  If I want to drive my tow along home for a couple days of work, could I leave my RV on site until I get back?

On 2/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, Sarge said:

I understand that the campsites are dry.  Is there a location close by to dump waste?  If I want to drive my tow along home for a couple days of work, could I leave my RV on site until I get back?

Hi Sarge,

We got a local septic company ( that has sponsored and supplied port-a-jons here for years) they will be providing pump outs and water refills here on site during all the events ! I think their cost will be $ 30-35. per pump or fill, but I'll post it when we know for sure. But they will be here for sure. 

Yes you can leave your rigs in place between events if you want to take off for a few days. But if you leave your rig for more then a week after the last event, then we get to sell it !!!:lol:;):D for beer money !!! :lol:

3 hours ago, C.C. Top said:

Hi Sarge,

We got a local septic company ( that has sponsored and supplied port-a-jons here for years) they will be providing pump outs and water refills here on site during all the events ! I think their cost will be $ 30-35. per pump or fill, but I'll post it when we know for sure. But they will be here for sure. 

Yes you can leave your rigs in place between events if you want to take off for a few days. But if you leave your rig for more then a week after the last event, then we get to sell it !!!:lol:;):D for beer money !!! :lol:

Cool.. Except the selling rig for beer part.  Seriously.  that's great.  I will be putting in an application for the Indiana State match too.

I am now signed up for EOT and the Indiana State shoot.  I am only six hours away so I am staying the week for EOT, leaving my camper there, coming home for a few days and coming back for the the Indiana State shoot.  Should be a great time.  Went to the Indiana Shoot a couple years ago and it was one of the best shoots I have ever  attended.

• 1 month later...

Getting excited ! work parties are formed and the range is going to get a face lift !

Hey get signed up for Indiana State to get the free t-shirt and other goodies.

Archived