SASS Wire Forum

Outstanding communication from a vendor

Has anybody else purchased from Polish Cappers?  I wish more vendors would follow this level of communication.  I placed an order Saturday afternoon, and I immediately received the confirmation of order receipt (automated and fairly normal these days).  Sunday morning, I received an automated email stating that the order was completed and ready to ship.  I also received a personal email that thanked me for my order.  It also informed me that my order had been complete and that it would ship out on Monday and that a tracking number would follow.  It also included a picture of my product and the package with my address on it.  Monday morning I got a personal email to let me know my package had been shipped and giving me a tracking number and a link to use it.  Not sure exactly how long it will take to get here from Poland...

I have made larger purchases from domestic vendors that barely acknowledged the order, and some that took longer to get an acknowledgement of order than it took these guys to ship my product... and on a weekend even!  That "personal touch" is much appreciated.

Now, the search for caps will be another story....  I haven't shot cap and ball in a long time, and I had sold off almost all my cap and ball revolvers. I have ordered a brace of '51's as a birthday present for my upcoming 51st birthday.  Lots to get ordered, I have given away (or lost track of) most of my accessories.

Yes, I bought one of their cappers. Very nice gentleman. I bought the capper for the 1858 before they modified them to work with the 61. I have only used it once. 

Archived