SASS Wire Forum

Please delete- Ruger OMV Parts for sale- New Parts added.

I have a large amount of Ruger Vaquero and C & B parts for sale.  I am still in the process of cataloging all of the parts, so if you don't see what you need here, please send me a pm or email and I can look through what I have.  All prices listed include shipping and handling to anywhere in the United States.  If you are out side the US, Let me know and we can have a discussion about whether or not it is possible to ship to you and shipping costs.

1.  A pair of Ruger Vaquero hammer assemblies.  These are new and removed from the Brownell's packaging so that they could be photographed.  $50 shipped SOLD

2. Ruger New Model Revolver Slotted Pin Set from The Smith Shop.  I have two sets of these available.  $12 per set shipped.    SOLD

3.  Ruger Blued Ejector Rod Housing with Ejector.  These are take offs.  The housings have some wear marks.  I have 2 available.  $25 each shipped.

4.  Ruger Cylinder Pin, stainless, large head.  I believe these are take-offs.  I have 1  avilable.  $12 each shipped.  SOLD

5.  Ruger Cylinder Pin, stainless, small head.  I believe this is a take-off.  I have 1 available.  $12 shipped.  SOLD

6.  Ruger Cylinder Pin, blued.  I believe these are take-offs.   I have 4 available.  $10 each shipped.

7.  New:  Ruger Stainless Steel Grip Frame screw set.  Includes 2 rear frame and 1 front frame screw.  $16 shipped. SOLD

8.  New:  Ruger Blued rear grip frame screws.  Includes 2 rear frame screws.  $12 shipped.

9.  New:  Ruger Stainless Steel Ejector Rod.  2 available.  $9 each shipped. SOLD

10.  New:  Ruger Blued Ejector Rod.  $7 shipped.

11.  New:  Ruger.  This is a set of take off parts.  Includes hammer, trigger, pawl and transfer bar.  $50 shipped. SOLD

I have a supply of other Ruger and Cap and Ball parts.  Please contact me and we can discuss what I have available and will combine shipping on those items.  Please feel free to email me with questions at mzsenyuk@aol.com

Sarge

DSCN1264.JPG

DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1266.JPG

DSCN1267.JPG

DSCN1268.JPG

DSCN1269.JPG

DSCN1277.JPG

DSCN1278.JPG

DSCN1279.JPG

DSCN1280.JPG

DSCN1281.JPG

Edited by Sarge
sale ended.
1 minute ago, James Henry Parker SASS#76661 said:

I’ll take both number 3 if they are steel 

I put a magnet on them.  They are not steel.  

5 minutes ago, Doc Marks said:

I’ll take the hammers and one stainless cylinder pin plz

Message sent.

• Sarge changed the title to Ruger OMV Parts for sale- New Parts added.
3 minutes ago, Oldhorsetrader said:

If available I would like to purchase;

2 #2's

Thanks

11 and 7 are yours.  #2 was already sold.

On 2/14/2021 at 2:41 PM, Sarge said:

4.  Ruger Cylinder Pin, stainless, large head.  I believe these are take-offs.  I have 2 avilable.  $12 each shipped

Ill take both of these. Let me know where to send the gold. I have PayPal if that works for you. If not I can send a check.

Thanks,

Jack

19 minutes ago, Oldhorsetrader said:

How about #4 is there 1 left?

Message sent.  Let me know what you want to do.

7 minutes ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Ill take both of these. Let me know where to send the gold. I have PayPal if that works for you. If not I can send a check.

Thanks,

Jack

Message sent.  Thanks

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 12:33 PM, Mr w said:

I will take the two number 9 ss ejector rods

Received your check today.  I will send to the address on your check.  I will provide you with a Tracking number tomorrow.

• Sarge changed the title to Please delete- Ruger OMV Parts for sale- New Parts added.