SASS Wire Forum

14° my hiney!!!...

Singin' Sue 71615

Two weeks ago, it was in the low 50's, then for the past week, we've had snow and 20 to 40 below zero. The worst of it is over now, and a week from today, it's supposed to be close to 50 again.  :mellow:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Two weeks ago, it was in the low 50's, then for the past week, we've had snow and 20 to 40 below zero. The worst of it is over now, and a week from today, it's supposed to be close to 50 again.  :mellow:

It's amazing how warm the 20's are compared to the -20's. The 40's are looking pretty good next week.

It was -21 a day or so ago.in my home town in Wisconsin.  That is certainly tangy.  We hase 5-6 inches here in Missouri.  Pretty hard on the birds.  Hard on old timers trying to stay warm too.

STL Suomi

On 2/15/2021 at 7:44 AM, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Ok this morning it is 7 degrees and fells like -11.  I measured in the same spot on my front sidewalk as yesterday and it is now at 6".  

It is 6 this morning but only fells like 0, not as much wind.  No more snow and the sun is out but forecast is snow/sleet mix this evening into the morning.

Very early 20's here. Since we got sleet/frizzle last night,didn't get as much snow depth as they were forecasting. However, what we DID get was extremely crunchy and hard to shovel. The  plowed pile at the end of the drive was about 6 inches and rather SOLID. I've been out shoveling and am currently in to warm up and catch my breath. I've got approximately half of my somewhat small drive done as of now. Stuff isn't blowable either:blink::angry::(:blush: 

12 minutes ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Very early 20's here. Since we got sleet/frizzle last night,didn't get as much snow depth as they were forecasting. However, what we DID get was extremely crunchy and hard to shovel. The  plowed pile at the end of the drive was about 6 inches and rather SOLID. I've been out shoveling and am currently in to warm up and catch my breath. I've got approximately half of my somewhat small drive done as of now. Stuff isn't blowable either:blink::angry::(:blush: 

All I have shoveled is my uncovered porch!

We keep saying we need to cover it!!!

We got about an inch more.

No more for the forecast this week...wich is good, 'cuz we head out Thursday!

0216210838.jpg

Archived