SASS Wire Forum

Midwayusa

Aspen Filly 50535

How come I can’t pull this company up anymore??? What did i miss??

Probably their web site server is down, either for maintenance or repair.   Difference being one was planned.  :o  I don't get it to open right now either.

Not unusual late on a Saturday night to take a server down for an hour or so to install software updates, replace failed hardware, etc.

Try again in the morning - it's very unlikely that MidwayUSA decided to close up shop.   The Potterfields would not like to lose the revenue.

Good luck, GJ

Thanks!!! ;-D

I too just gave them a try and looks like they are down. My bet is nothing wrong other than IT issues

Probably frozen. I live just south of them and currently 16 below here. They should be somewhere around -25.

Brownells is down now , it’s a Valentine’s Day government conspiracy against the gun industry :) 

Internal Server Error

Error Code: 500 ( Internal Server Error )

close connection without response from origin server 
Please use 25D1cc028573-1613163075-8165351047 (2521cc028a89) to track this error.

I placed an order Saturday afternoon and then got a shipping notice a few hours later. Maybe the bad weather shut them down for a spell

10 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

I just checked in and still not available.  BUT!  They have sent me out a message informing me of stuff I need is on sale.   Oh, they have 223 ammo.

At over a buck a round.

Is that normal or pandemic pricing?

Was just on there and the site locked up.  I would guess they are having IT issues

2 hours ago, Chief Rick said:

At over a buck a round.

Is that normal or pandemic pricing?

Its normal now . I’m sure there cost went up ,plus if they have less inventory they have to get a higher margin if they want to maintain the same cash flow . I’m sure places like Midway will be alright because they sell allot of other things and I’m sure they are one of the first in line when the new supply comes . But this is going to be hard on allot of the small gunshops . Doesn’t matter how much things are selling for if you can’t get anything to sell . Some of the shops I know have been saving ammo to sell to the customers that buy a gun . It’s the only way they’ll be able to sell the gun 

10 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I just checked in and still not available.  BUT!  They have sent me out a message informing me of stuff I need is on sale.   Oh, they have 223 ammo.

$600 for 500 rounds.

Archived