SASS Wire Forum

ALL SOLD Gun Belt, Shotgun Belts, Stoeger Butt Cover, Leather Vest

Hellbender

We're selling items to raise more funds to continue rebuilding our cowboy town in Lake Charles, Louisiana that was destroyed a few months ago by Hurricanes Laura and Delta.

1. Black gun belt w/ Tin Star Ranch Buckle, belt is 2 1/2" wide and 1/4" thick, 2 conchos attached, leather holder for 3 38/357 cartridges attached for rifle reloads.  Buckle and cartridge holder attached using Chicago screws. Belt alone (not including buckle) is 54" long total length, 48 1/2" to center hole - $45 + shipping SOLD

2. JM Leather scout canvas 20 gauge shotgun belt w/Tin Star Ranch Buckle.  Webbing is 2" wide and 3/8" thick, 5 X double leather loops. Buckle attached using Chicago Screws.  Belt alone (not including buckle) is 48" long, 38 1/2" to first hole, 45 1/2" to last hole - $45 + shipping SOLD

3. San Pedro Saddlery Tombstone canvas 20 gauge shotgun belt with fixed buckle.  Also stamped "48" and "Made in the USA".  Webbing is 2 1/2" wide and 1/4" thick.  37 20 gauge loops.  Total length of belt, including buckle, is 51" - $30 + shipping  SOLD

4. Suede leather butt stock cover, tag inside says "Butt Cover IGA Stoeger" - $20 + shipping SOLD

5. Scully black leather lapel vest, 5 metal buffalo nickel snaps, full leather back, polyester lining, Size 3XL (but fits more like a 2XL) - $40 + shipping SOLD 

IMG_1707.jpeg

IMG_1708.jpeg

IMG_1709.jpeg

IMG_1710.jpeg

IMG_1713.jpeg

IMG_1714.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_1700.jpeg

IMG_1701.jpeg

IMG_1699.jpeg

IMG_1703.jpeg

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1705.jpeg

IMG_1723.jpeg

IMG_1724.jpeg

IMG_1717.jpeg

IMG_1720.jpeg

IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1719.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Hey, I've got one of those buckles!  Collector's items!

I had a feeling you'd have one Abilene :D

If you'll do $50 shipped, I'll take #1.

3 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

If you'll do $50 shipped, I'll take #1.

PM heading your way

48 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

Dang, I was looking at that! Was about to research the "IGA" part to find out if it would fit my gun. Enjoy it!

Next time you see something like that, just buy it.  I would have, but was too late as well.  The open bottom on those makes them fit a variety of stocks.  Flat butt vs. Crescent butt makes a little difference.  Long ago I won a suede cover for a '92 rifle (crescent).  It has been living on one of my '73 carbines since then.  It has a very slight fold at the top corner that bother's me not!  Anyway, it's good to have a couple extra butt covers around, because you know you'll pick up more long guns and it's good to have something immediately available even if not ideal.

4 minutes ago, Boolit Boomer said:

Tried to send PM, said you couldn't receive. Inbox might be full.

Thanks it probably is by now.  I'll reduce it a lot in a minute.

6 minutes ago, Boolit Boomer said:

Should  be clear now, thanks!

11 minutes ago, Boolit Boomer said:

You got it.  I just sent you a PM.  Another one is coming soon.

12 minutes ago, Paydirt Pops said:

I’ll take #5 - pk on the way

You got it.  I'm sending you a PM now.

Hellbender,

I will take number 3, the 20 gauge belt.

PM me for shipping to 97760

Caladisi Kid

• Hellbender changed the title to ALL SOLD Gun Belt, Shotgun Belts, Stoeger Butt Cover, Leather Vest

Archived