SASS Wire Forum

Yellowstone

Just keep watching. Everything is explained.

I'm halfway through season 3 right now and can't get enough of this wonderful beautiful soap opera.

:D

It's like Longmire on steroids times 10.

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

wonderful beautiful soap opera.

I managed to get the first three episodes on disc. I'm pretty sure I did not make it through the first episode. When they branded the guy, I decided that that crap was not for me. Not into S&M.

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have not heard much about this show. I know it can be seen on Amazon prime for a fee. What cable network is this on?

Paramount, Channel 241 on Dish

My wife got me watching a week ago - catching them 'On-Demand' via DirecTV - while she was partway through season 2.

She had recently binge watched season 1 so when I went back to watch season one to catch up with her - DirecTV had already deleted her recordings from season one because they are now "Pay Per View" episodes. at 2.99 a shot.

I tried to watch the rest of season 2 on demand and that had also been deleted by directv as "no longer purchasable"

Trying to rewatch episodes that we had already watched would now cost 2.99 a shot - so my stance is now "Nope"

Too bad - I like Kevin Coster but not for 2.99 an episode for a service that already cost more than it is worth

36 minutes ago, Chuck Steak said:

My wife got me watching a week ago - catching them 'On-Demand' via DirecTV - while she was partway through season 2.

She had recently binge watched season 1 so when I went back to watch season one to catch up with her - DirecTV had already deleted her recordings from season one because they are now "Pay Per View" episodes. at 2.99 a shot.

I tried to watch the rest of season 2 on demand and that had also been deleted by directv as "no longer purchasable"

Trying to rewatch episodes that we had already watched would now cost 2.99 a shot - so my stance is now "Nope"

Too bad - I like Kevin Coster but not for 2.99 an episode for a service that already cost more than it is worth

If you have Paramount network they have been showing all three seasons and probably will until the new season,premier in June. 
I’m with you on the pay per view stuff. If I can’t see it on the original channel, Netflix or Amazon for free I’m not about to pay 3 bucks an episode.

I like Kelly Reilly and really liked her in Britannia so I watch.  After watching the series I can only conclude everyone is Montana is a murderer.  Everyone on the show has killed someone.

4 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I like Kelly Reilly and really liked her in Britannia so I watch.  After watching the series I can only conclude everyone is Montana is a murderer.  Everyone on the show has killed someone.

Similar to the unreality of Longmire... Absaroka County has a population of what, 117 people but a murder rate equaling a normal weekend in Chicago? :D

Both enjoyable shows nevertheless.

23 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Similar to the unreality of Longmire... Absaroka County has a population of what, 117 people but a murder rate equaling a normal weekend in Chicago? :D

Both enjoyable shows nevertheless.

Unreality is right.  Absaroka County, Montana, has a population of zero as it does not exist and was filmed in New Mexico.:P

45 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Unreality is right.  Absaroka County, Montana, has a population of zero as it does not exist and was filmed in New Mexico.:P

Absaroka Co., Wyoming, / New Mexico actually. :P

But let's have a Mary Ann vs Ginger type discussion except with Cady or Vic or Beth Dutton? Lol :D

Archived