SASS Wire Forum

Another sad Jeopardy note...

He did seem like a really nice kid and smart as a whip. I wonder what the cause of death was. So young!!:(

12 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Complications of an unstated surgery.

Do you have a link to that? I can’t find anything.

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Do you have a link to that? I can’t find anything.

https://www.thewrap.com/jeopardy-contestant-brayden-smith-dies-at-24/

What was Brayden Smith's cause of death?

It has been reported that Smith died from natural causes.

It has since been stated by the Las Vegas Journal Review that his passing followed complications from surgery, after he was hospitalized for days.

I'm so sorry to read that the world is deprived of intelligence as shown by Brayden Smith.

One thing led to another and I read the story about backlash against Dr. Oz hosting. It was over his support of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 I quote:

"The concern about Dr. Oz is not that he has long been a proponent of alternative medicine, but that he’s gone so far as to endorse outright false treatments. Perhaps the biggest example of this came less than a year ago when Dr. Oz repeatedly appeared on Fox News to push hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 in March. A number of outlets reported that Donald Trump’s obsession with the drug as a cure for the coronavirus was sparked by Dr. Oz’s Fox News appearances.

Hydroxychloroquine, which is a drug that treats malaria and lupus, does not provide any benefit for those suffering from COVID-19.

Seriously. :rolleyes:

Yet they have Ken Jennings on. 

In 2016 he said that if the President got us into a war he hoped that his supporters in the midwest and south would be killed. Where's the balance? There are conservative celebrities that could host.

Archived