SASS Wire Forum

I know this is a loooongshot but a friend of mine in the Dallas,Ft. Worth area is looking for Reloder 7 powder.  I got to thinking lately that if I ask about stuff I'm looking for, someone might actually have it.

So I was looking at my Nambu type 14 pistol and the few original rounds that came with it and wondered if anyone might have some 8mm Nambu ammo. 

I'm sure we could all think of stuff like that we're looking for.

Horace

This is a great post Horace!

I have noticed that some things that appear to be made of unobtanium in the current political environment are often sitting around unused and/or unneeded in someone else's reloading room. I have been listing a lifetime accumulation of trades and/or no longer needed items in the Classifieds to help like minded folks keep shooting. I'm sorry I don't have the stuff you are looking for, but I am certain someone will be along soon with what you need.

God bless Texas (and help us who are banished to the lesser places)!

I have a partial 5 lb can . I'm not sure how much is left in it ,maybe 3 or 4 lbs,and I think I may have a 1 pound can. I'll have to look 

I have no idea what it takes to ship gun powder. How much is your friend looking for

3 hours ago, Big Timber SASS #19724Life said:

I have a partial 5 lb can . I'm not sure how much is left in it ,maybe 3 or 4 lbs,and I think I may have a 1 pound can. I'll have to look 

I have no idea what it takes to ship gun powder. How much is your friend looking for

Powder and primers cannot be shipped (legally) without a HAZMAT license although people seem to be doing just that after selling powder/primers on various sites.

Just a heads up.

Archived