SASS Wire Forum

Well, now I have Done It

Things are never slow around the home.  But  I ordered up some  Artificial SOFT Salmon fish eggs,  for summer runs STEELHEAD. 

On top of that, I got my second Covid shot on Tuesday,  had a nose swab for covid on wednesday , nose swab came back negative this morning,  And get to visit the doctor tomorrow for x rays and test. WHOO HOOO, More fun than I am allowed. 

13 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Things are never slow around the home.  But  I ordered up some  Artificial SOFT Salmon fish eggs,  for summer runs STEELHEAD. 

On top of that, I got my second Covid shot on Tuesday,  had a nose swab for covid on wednesday , nose swab came back negative this morning,  And get to visit the doctor tomorrow for x rays and test. WHOO HOOO, More fun than I am allowed. 

Prayers!

I had the swab today in both nostrils. This was my third and it tickled, hurt and made my eyes water all at the same time. 
I had to get the test as I have surgery on Tuesday. They one hour freakin’ tests now but Workers Comp docs and clinics can’t do that. That would be too freakin’ easy...and it would make sense.

Hope things get better Charlie. 

18 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

And baseball spring training is right around the corner!!!;)

2 hours ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

BMC 

just finished setting up a white bass fly rod , thinking I need to break out the vice and tie up a batch of flys 

bead head  buggers ,  or maybe some bright zonker strips 

CB 

Bead head buggers for sure.   Olive and black ones for sure for sure, and maybe some yellow and white ones just for laughs. 

BMC 

the whites seem to like bright colors , red head /white , red head/ chartuse , thinking bright silver with barred grizzly hackle 

olives and blacks are good in clean water , but when the whites are in the rivers , they tend to be stained to flat out muddy 

CB 

Archived