SASS Wire Forum

*Updated* EOT 2021 - Who's Coming & Wait List

Misty Moonshine

Good Morning SASS Family!
The EOT Entry (& Waiting List) are now posted and available on the SASS Website.
You can find the information by CLICKING HERE - or viewing the attached files. 
If you are on the wait list, and prefer to cancel, or to request a refund, please reach out to us at SASS HQ.
505-843-1320 or sass@sassnet.com
**PLEASE NOTE** The information at the top of the Wait list is critical. It reflects the number of Entries being held until March 1. There could very well be a good number of folks on the wait list that still get in on March 1.
As always, if we can answer any questions, just reach out.

Misty Moonshine

WhosComing&WaitListEOT21.2.11.21.pdf

I posted this under another topic but will include it here.  

I'm on the wait list, which is a bit confusing as the took my application over the phone and charged my credit card.

NNV

23 minutes ago, Null N. Void said:

I'm on the wait list, which is a bit confusing as the took my application over the phone and charged my credit card.

NNV

NNV you are number 37 on the wait list so you fit into the category of the 116 places they are holding until March 1st.  So looks like they just need to go back over those 116 and verify which ones (including you) did register and pay.

25 minutes ago, Null N. Void said:

NNV

My understanding is that as a result of reservations coming in over the internet, phones, and faxes, they accepted more applications than they had room for (after allowing for those who have spots being held for them due to registering for the NM EOT).  All the apps were time stamped, so they confirmed them in the order they were received.  I believe those on the wait list will get their money back if they choose to. 

36 minutes ago, Geronimo Jim SASS # 21775 said:

I am going to start packing now.  Might even clean my guns.

Don't do that!  The weight reduction due to crud removal might cause them to shoot high! :P

Congratulations to all of those who made the cut and to those that will get bumped up from the wait-list.  Sadly, it does not appear that we will be in on the fun this year.  Heck, we didn't even make the wait list!  Probably go ahead and cancel the Hotel reservations this weekend and think about maybe hijacking the grand-kids and hauling them off somewhere for a few days and adding a few more days back on the work schedule.  Not like I don't have plenty to keep me busy!

Would have liked to have made this one as it is likely our last EOT.  The new location for 2022, at Ben Avery in Phoenix, AZ is just too far a run for us.  At 2,300 miles, that is four travel days each way, plus the event itself, makes it realistically a three week trip and that is just not practical for us.  Have to churn on going to Land Run in 2022 once they figure out exactly when it will be and all of the details.

I look forward to parsing the data to see how many shooters are from East of the Mississippi and it would also be nice to know how may are first time attendees.  Be interesting to compare that data with the data from the last couple of EOTs and the date from EOT 2022.

Hope You All Have Fun, Shoot Fast, and Hit'em All!

On 2/12/2021 at 11:30 PM, SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402 said:

what happened to all the folks from downunder

Were forbidden to leave the country mate till July  up to now.:angry:

Howdy all,

We are so excited Misty choose our Paradise to host this historic event ! Congrats to everyone in and hang in there if you are on the wait list.

Thanks so much to everyone for all of the support of SASS and our club !

June will be here before you know it.

On 2/15/2021 at 10:21 AM, C.C. Top said:

Howdy all,

We are so excited Misty choose our Paradise to host this historic event ! Congrats to everyone in and hang in there if you are on the wait list.

Thanks so much to everyone for all of the support of SASS and our club !

June will be here before you know it.

I assume since there hasn’t been an update lately there is no change in waiting list?

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting: No Idaho, Montana or Wyoming shooters on the lists.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting to note that fully 1/3 if not 1/2 of the sass #s are 100K+ (I didn’t actually count, just eyeballed). I think our sport is alive and well. 

Archived