SASS Wire Forum

*Updated* EOT 2021 - Who's Coming & Wait List

Misty Moonshine

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Johny Blackhouse said:

Hmm, has the same date, nothing changed, has anything changed since the last one? Sorry to bug you!

I have heard that as people that are canceling, that the office has been calling on those in line on the wait list.

But that is hearsay...

If you are on the waitlist, and though the office is busy...

Please email Ruby@SASSNET.COM

And ask if she can update you.

Best way to go about it.

8 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I have heard that as people that are canceling, that the office has been calling on those in line on the wait list.

But that is hearsay...

If you are on the waitlist, and though the office is busy...

Please email Ruby@SASSNET.COM

And ask if she can update you.

Best way to go about it.

Sue,

My brother and sister-in-law were on the list and got called and are coming. I know of another person that was called but told them they had made other plans.  IMO, they’re doing all they can. 

Dutch

8 hours ago, Dutch Coroner said:

Sue,

My brother and sister-in-law were on the list and got called and are coming. I know of another person that was called but told them they had made other plans.  IMO, they’re doing all they can. 

Dutch

I think the office is doing a great job...all it tajes is communication!

So glad the hearsay was fact!

I agree, this close, a phone call is the best way to verify and confirm.

Some of those being called have said that folks are cancelling because of the ammo shortage.  It sounds like those that were in, were trying to wait it out to see if they could get the ammo in time.  Of course, now there are people on the waiting list that have turned down the opportunity because they had made other plans.  So, if you're waiting there could still be a chance.  However, we're down to the wire now and that call to SASS HQ is your best bet.

**Please note, this will be the last posted Shooter List and Waitlist. If any changes are made, folks on the waitlist will be contacted directly. **

https://www.sassnet.com/EoT/downloads/Whos Coming - Waitlist (Last Post).pdf

Archived