SASS Wire Forum

Did you make the EOT cut?

Tyrel Cody

• Tyrel Cody changed the title to Did you make the EOT cut?

Received notice that I am in.  Thank you to the folks at SASS that put in all the hard work getting everything right.

17 minutes ago, Null N. Void said:

I'm on the wait list, which is a bit confusing as the took my application over the phone and charged my credit card.

Maybe they anticipate that that many of the original registrants that signed-up for New Mexico will opt out of going to Indiana.

I managed to squeak in.  I'm looking forward to my 1st EOT.  I suspect that some of those folks that were signed up, expecting EOT to be at Founders Ranch, will opt out.  Indiana is a long way from the west coast.  They have until March 1st to think about it. 

I wouldn’t take that list as stone just yet. I know at least 2 shooters not on it that had already entered and paid and found their names on the waiting list. 

I found my name on the list and then got my confirmation email from Ruby and checked my card and it has been charged.  Now I just need to decide if I want to stay around until the following weekend to shoot the Indiana State Shoot before I head back to Texas.  What kind of neat places are in the area I could go visit while there OR on the way there or back from North Central Texas?

13 minutes ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

I found my name on the list and then got my confirmation email from Ruby and checked my card and it has been charged.  Now I just need to decide if I want to stay around until the following weekend to shoot the Indiana State Shoot before I head back to Texas.  What kind of neat places are in the area I could go visit while there OR on the way there or back from North Central Texas?

You’ll be close to Lake Michigan, so there are some cool things to check out like Indiana Dunes state park. Salmon fishing charter if you like fishing. Shipshewana is close to the pass and worth checking out. 

2 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

I’m shooter #74

"....shooter number #282 and category Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter." :D 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

2 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

"....shooter number #282 and category Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter." :D 

I'm Shooter #232, also Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter :D

All I know is the motel will be 3 times the entry fee... :ph34r:  Good thing breakfast is included!  Now to decide which truck to take... the lil' ½-ton, the 1-ton, or the Kenworth!!!!   I know the Camaro doesn't have a trailer hitch and is overloaded with just main match guns!   Is the range gun cart (golf cart) friendly?

Where y'all getting your shooter #s?  Never mind... #52, Frontiersman. 

3 hours ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

Very happy and grateful to participate in my first End of Trail!

Very happy, you being from the Northeast and all, are getting to attend your first EOT...:D

I guess that I won't make this one after all this time. Indiana is a long dreary drive from Eastport, Idaho on .the Idaho/British Coumbia borderl

5 minutes ago, COLORADO JACKSON said:

Very happy, you being from the Northeast and all, are getting to attend your first EOT...:D

Thanks pard.

17 minutes ago, Griff said:

All I know is the motel will be 3 times the entry fee... :ph34r:  Good thing breakfast is included!  Now to decide which truck to take... the lil' ½-ton, the 1-ton, or the Kenworth!!!!   I know the Camaro doesn't have a trailer hitch and is overloaded with just main match guns!   Is the range gun cart (golf cart) friendly?

Where y'all getting your shooter #s?  Never mind... #52, Frontiersman. 

You own a Camaro?  Good choice.  Try an AirBnB instead of a hotel.  We rented an entire house arriving Tuesday and leaving Sunday for under $600.

Just now, Captain Bill Burt said:

You own a Camaro?  Good choice.  Try an AirBnB instead of a hotel.  We rented an entire house arriving Tuesday and leaving Sunday for under $600.

Got room on the floor?  Yes, 1991 RS.  Well, I did reserve for Sat thru Sat.  

3 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

We can always find room for a pard Griff.  The place has a pretty big sofa, it's got a mud room, and it's got a shed out back with a hammock.  Take your pick.

:lol:  Thank you sir, but I'm sure I'll be ok in the motel... tho' parking that big rig might be a problem if I take the Kenworth!  Might need someplace to leave the trailer for the gun cart!  

3 minutes ago, Griff said:

:lol:  Thank you sir, but I'm sure I'll be ok in the motel... tho' parking that big rig might be a problem if I take the Kenworth!  Might need someplace to leave the trailer for the gun cart!  

Probably a wise choice.  The younger members of the Burt clan can be.....interesting, and there are three of them. 

1 hour ago, Griff said:

The gun cart should be ok. Last time I was there there was room for motorized carts. Better check tho as there wasn't 500 shooters the last time I was there.

kR

6 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Now I just need to decide if I want to stay around until the following weekend to shoot the Indiana State Shoot before I head back to Texas.  What kind of neat places are in the area I could go visit...

That Saturday and just north at Bristol Indiana you can shoot with us.  WolffsRowdyRangers.com

17 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

That Saturday and just north at Bristol Indiana you can shoot with us.  WolffsRowdyRangers.com

So Saturday the 19th?

13 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

So Saturday the 19th?

Yes.  June 19th

Free on site RV camping including electric.  

21 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Yes.  June 19th

Free on site RV camping including electric.  

Thanks I will certainly consider that when makeing my travel plans.  I don't have an RV.

Archived