Pat Riot

10 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well? What would you...

Want for my B'day next month?     EAA Witness Elite Match 10mm

or..... CZ457 Varmint 17HMR

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Tennessee williams said:

Yer gonna need a bigger hiding spot!

Hope you and your family are on the mend. You guys doing anything in March? The Missus and I are heading to Sevierville, any clubs running?

14 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Hope you and your family are on the mend. You guys doing anything in March? The Missus and I are heading to Sevierville, any clubs running?

http://www.oakridgeoutlaws.org/forum/index.php?board=1.0 shoots on the 2nd

Wartrace shoots on 1st and 3rd Saturdays, but that's probably 4 hours from Sevierville. 

Ocoee Rangers and/or Tennessee Mountain Maurauders aren't too far down I-75(Knoxville) I think they shoot 3rd and 4th Saturdays. 

If you happen to be around Bowling Green, KY on the 2nd Saturday(3/13) we'll be shooting; give me a shout.

3 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

Deacon,

The Oak Ridge Outlaws shoot on the 2nd Sat of the month.   You can find info at:  oakridgeoutlaws.org

While in Sevierville, be sure to visit Smoky Mtn Knife Works (largest knife store in the world) and they have a good size gun

section in the lower floor.

On the opposite corner is Bud's Gun store.   Its just as large.   Two big gun stores within 100 yards of each other.

Sevierville is probably 1-hour drive to the Oak Ridge club.

Safe travels.

..........Widder

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

While in Sevierville, be sure to visit Smoky Mtn Knife Works (largest knife store in the world) and they have a good size gun

On the opposite corner is Bud's Gun store.   Its just as large.   Two big gun stores within 100 yards of each other.

Technically, the knife store and the gun store are separate businesses.

But really just responding to let folks know the the gun section is now in the basement of the building (where the rock and artifacts section was).

Both stores are must-see places if in the area. Bud's also has a nice indoor range; at this time, the rental counter seems to have a larger selection than the retail counters.

25 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

Technically, the knife store and the gun store are separate businesses.

But really just responding to let folks know the the gun section is now in the basement of the building (where the rock and artifacts section was).

1.  I think I mentioned it was on the lower floor.  If ya want to be technical, they don't call it their basement

Technically, a .38 isn't really a .38 caliber.   Technically, a .44 isn't a .44 caliber.

Who cares about technicalities in the Saloon?

..........Widder

6 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Deacon,

The Oak Ridge Outlaws shoot on the 2nd Sat of the month.   You can find info at:  oakridgeoutlaws.org

Sevierville is probably 1-hour drive to the Oak Ridge club.

Safe travels.

..........Widder

Oh yeah, that area is a favorite of ours. When did they move the guns to the basement? Now I'm gonna get lost all over again!

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

Oh yeah, that area is a favorite of ours. When did they move the guns to the basement? Now I'm gonna get lost all over again!

I think they heard some ornery Cowboy from Arkansas was comin to town and they're trying to hide... :D

But, It's kinda hard to hide a few hundred guns..... ;)

..........Widder

3 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Cook me up some bacon and some beans

Got some (OK a lot) of my Chili Con Carne (mild) or Beef, venison or moose stew and my friend Davinder's favourite Sweet & Sour Stew.

Would one of those do?

14 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Visit Germany, Hungary

Yes, I have heard that it is a good idea to be hungary when you go to Germany. I've heard the food is real good there.

39 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Meet Pat Riot, Widder

Visit Germany, Hungary, Ireland

Eat more Filet, Lobster, Shrimp

That's all that immediately comes to mind. ;)

:wub:

..........Widder

And 1851 Navy's ain't 36's either ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .380 Balls ...

And .38-40 is a 40 Caliber ...

Jabez Cowboy 

Archived