SASS Wire Forum

Headwear

Yul Lose

5 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Hats coming off. More to worry about than that. How about people with hoodies! Should they go bare headed?

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Yes!

923273E4-B49A-427B-9EE9-433DB88A6F4D.thumb.jpeg.3c0c43b95288d678d9f9494f77bde060.jpeg

16 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Hats coming off. More to worry about than that. How about people with hoodies! Should they go bare headed?

Pull down the hoods and pull up your pants!

On 2/11/2021 at 8:18 AM, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

Well, not that different from a bunch of cowboy shooters who wear their hats at a restaurant.  I can't do that as my mother would not allow head gear at the table.  No spurs either.  Kinda stuck.

I am with TEX on this, my Mother ingrained in me NEVER to wear my hat indoors, and my wife gets on to me when I forget to remove at the table.  Now I see young boys wear a cowboy hat inside the auditorium at Church.

On 2/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

According to one protocol site:

Your comfort hat may be acceptable in a coffeehouse, diner, or other casual setting, but if you're going out to a more formal dinner, you should leave it at home, the same way you should change out of your sweatpants. A statement hat, on the other hand, is perfectly appropriate in a restaurant.

Maybe he was making a statement.

Exactly what is a statement hat?  like maybe Make America Great? Which can under the right circumstances get you fired, arrested, assaulted and/or other unsportsman like behavior.  Kind of like coming home in uniform in 1966-68 

3 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

Exactly what is a statement hat?  like maybe Make America Great? Which can under the right circumstances get you fired, arrested, assaulted and/or other unsportsman like behavior.  Kind of like coming home in uniform in 1966-68 

Breathing can get you assaulted anymore...

Archived