SASS Wire Forum

Thank You SASS and Paradise Pass Regulators

Chili Pepper Pete 11917

I just want to give a huge Thank You! To the Misty, her staff and the SASS BOD for their efforts in making EOT happen in 2021.  It would have been very easy for them to cancel the event again this year due to COVID-19 and no one could say they didn’t do the right thing.  I know this couldn’t have been an easy decision and I am very excited they figured out a way to make it happen.  I would also like to say Thank You! to CC Top and the whole Paradise Pass Gang for stepping up and taking on this awesome event.  I personally couldn’t be more stoked about it and know they will make this a World Class event worthy of the EOT moniker.  Who ever thought that EOT would ever make it east of the Mississippi?   Even for 1 year it’s a pretty amazing thing and I hope we can all get behind our friends and fellow cowboy family and support them in this great undertaking.   My hats off to all of you that had a hand in this and if there is anything I can personally do to help, you know where to find me. 

Best regards,

Chili

I imagine this took a lot of work on the part of both Misty and her staff at SASS and CC Top and the Paradise Pass crew.  It's unfortunate that people who would have liked to go won't be able to, but we're going to have an EOT thanks to these folk's hard work and we should acknowledge that. 

1 hour ago, Safecracker Solon 69206L said:

+3 Glad to see east of Mississippi. This will be my first EOT. Can't wait. Thanks to all who make it happen!

It'll be good to see you again my friend.

1 hour ago, Safecracker Solon 69206L said:

Rev It has been a while. Hope you are well. Is your "brother" The Count going?

I just asked him over in the Saloon but haven't heard if he made the cut yet.  Hope so.  I didn't put anyone down to posse with yet as i was in a hurry to get app in.  Maybe we can add later?

Archived