SASS Wire Forum

Found one - No longer in the market. WTB Uberti 1873 Rifle - Chambered in 44-40

Ace Holliday

WTB – Uberti 1873 Rifle chambered in 45 Colt or 44-40. Action work and short stroke already done is a plus. Thank you

I have a Uberti short Rifle 18" bbl in 45 colt it's the deluxe model with pistol grip, full action job - Pioneer Gun Works, very slick, and smooth-

Pistol grip, lever wrap, Butt cover-- pictures upon request- 1150.00- am going to central Ca in april-- could hand deliver-

• Ace Holliday changed the title to WTB Uberti 1873 Rifle - Chambered in 44-40

Now looking for a rifle chambered for 44-40 only. Magazine must hold 10 rounds. Thank you folks!

BTT. One last bump. 

I’ll add that all of the FFL’s I have access to won’t accept guns from a non-FFL seller. It would need to ship from your FFL. It sucks and has cost me a deal or two. 

I have a Uberti "Colt-Burgess" in .44 WCF (.44-40) in VG to excellent condition.  I can send some pics if you're of interest.  I can have my ffl guy do the shipping to your guy.  

Later, Doc RD

8 hours ago, Doc Red Dawg, SASS #16761 said:

I have a Uberti "Colt-Burgess" in .44 WCF (.44-40) in VG to excellent condition.  I can send some pics if you're of interest.  I can have my ffl guy do the shipping to your guy.  

Later, Doc RD

Thanks Doc,

I bet that's a nice rifle. But I am going to stick with the 73'.

• Ace Holliday changed the title to Found one - No longer in the market. WTB Uberti 1873 Rifle - Chambered in 44-40

Archived