SASS Wire Forum

Biden’s Press Secretary Says Gun Control is Coming

Charlie T Waite

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki recently reiterated President Joe Biden’s desire to go after America’s millions of lawful gun owners when she said that Biden “would love to see action” on gun-control measures.

“[President Joe Biden] has an ambitious plan in a lot of areas and on a lot of issues. I will say as vice president and even before that, the President took on the NRA twice and won. This is an issue he is personally committed to, we are, many in this building are personally committed to and I think he would love to see action on additional gun-safety measures,” said Psaki when asked about gun-control measures. “This is an issue he is personally committed to. He has a personal, you know has worked on it, many times in the past.”

Biden, of course, has long made clear his plans to restrict your rights clear. He has also repeatedly said he wants “to take on the NRA.”

Last fall, Psaki also tweeted, “Thank you @BetoORourke take guns. Please. No one needs an assault weapon. This is a crisis.” This came after O’Rourke said, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15,” during a Democratic primary presidential debate.

And what does Psaki think about creating a registry of gun owners? “Gun registration yes yes yes. It is a public health emergency,” said Psaki in a tweet last year.

The millions of Americans who lawfully and responsibly exercise their Second Amendment rights know a registry would ultimately lead to confiscation. History has shown this again and again.

Of course, this comes at a time when Americans are exercising their Second Amendment rights in absolutely astonishing numbers. January alone saw more than two million background checks conducted for the purchase of a firearms.

It will be up to these millions of law-abiding gun owners, and millions of NRA members, to make their voices heard in opposition to any infringement upon their constitutional rights.

Some of us are competitive Bullseye, rifle, BPCR shooters thanks to the NRA and are appreciative of the NRA'S successful efforts to stave off attacks on the 2nd and hunting.

Some of us are newbies that listen to BS gun control blather.

Everyone has their own opinion, and sometimes strong feelings when it comes to the Second Amendment.  But, I see how this is going, keep it civil.  Don't make me step into this.  

Charlie

I saw that my warning wasn't heeded - So I've hidden some post and required Mod approval to post replies.  I had said don't make me take more drastic actions but I think this will now suffice. - CTW

Archived