SASS Wire Forum

Stupidity - You can’t make this stuff up.

Tequila Shooter

Is she suing the hospital?

Just be a cop in the ghetto for a month and nothing will ever surprise you.

It seems, in trying to make things idiot proof, we either make it a challenge or we are creating better idiots.

I wonder if we can we expect to see this person in the next round of Darwin Award candidates for something that was a REAL Challenge?

According to information I found online:

One can remove dried Gorilla Glue from one’s hair by filling a bucket with fresh feces, preferably human, but dog or cat feces will do if readily available, and then one must submerge their head in the bucket for at least one minute. It says one should rinse and repeat until issue is resolved. 

27 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

One can remove dried Gorilla Glue from one’s hair by filling a bucket with fresh feces, preferably human, but dog or cat feces will do if readily available, and then one must submerge their head in the bucket for at least one minute. It says one should rinse and repeat until issue is resolved. 

I believe that one "5 minute" treatment is sufficient!:rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well if the info was on the internet you can be sure it is absolutely true. 
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

well... we do have a lot of consumer products with warnings to keep people safe from themselves

baby strollers with warnings to "remove child before folding"

wheelbarrows that remind you they are not for highway use

buy a sun shield for your car - you'll find that most of them have a warning NOT to operate your car with the sun-shield in place

rat poison reminds you that their product causes cancer in laboratory mice

dont allow children to play in the dishwasher

dont iron clothes while you are still wearing them

fishing hooks are harmful if swallowed

pepper spray may irritate your eyes

if you have difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate - talk to your doctor before using Midol Menstrual Complete

Nytol sleeping pills even warn you that their sleeping pills might cause drowsiness

Human beings are the dumbest people on the planet - look who they vote for to lead their countries -  they need to be protected from themselves.

...now, give this poor woman a few bucks to fix her hair.

Shame on you gorilla glue !!!

If anyone has any common sense, or if you have a working mind, you do not use any type of glue on your hair. Not even Elmer's. 

She should take responsibility for her own actions, and if she sues anybody, she should sue herself. 

The sad part is this could be the normal response of this generation, instead of the exception.

The sadder part of this story is that people like this are eligible to vote.  

There are vaccines for covid-19, now. There is not, nor is there ever likely to be, a vaccine for stupidity. More's the pity.

W.K. 

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

The makers of Gorilla Glue for failing to inform here that their product was not to be used as a hair spray.

They should have had the following warnings: Not to be used as a cooking oil spray, bug spray, self-tanning spray, perfume,...;)

Product liability litigation has gotten more and more bizarre over the past 50 years.  I think it started with the little sticker on lawn mowers reading "Do Not Place Hands or Feet Under Running Lawnmower."  Those stickers are on lawn mowers to this day.  With the invention of Facebook, Twitter and other "social" media people have not gotten any smarter.

A security guard at a job site once warned me about skunks seen on the access road. The next day he said he caught one with a snake stick. What got my attention was, "Would you believe I had to burn my clothes?" :lol: :o

1 hour ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Well if the info was on the internet you can be sure it is absolutely true. 
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

GK - I think it is true, it’s been on the local news out of NOLA.

She has hired a lawyer to file suit against Gorilla Glue because the package didn’t say not for use on hair.  

When I saw her picture I thought she used it on her eyelashes too :D

29 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

GK - I think it is true, it’s been on the local news out of NOLA.

Washing your head in feces is on the local news as well?

What other kinds of things is that useful for?

Holy cow we are doomed...doomed I say

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

18 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

You know what's really sad?  there's a pretty good chance that she could win such a suit.  Maybe not in Louisiana but certainly could in California.

So sad, but true

1 hour ago, Tequila Shooter said:

She has hired a lawyer to file suit against Gorilla Glue because the package didn’t say not for use on hair.  

When I saw her picture I thought she used it on her eyelashes too :D

What it should have said is that she had finally chosen a lawyer out of the thousands that were chasing her around town offering to make her rich for a contingency fee. 

Ambulance chasers have give respectable lawyers a very very bad name.

3 hours ago, Chuck Steak said:

Human beings are the dumbest people on the planet - look who they vote for to lead their countries -  they need to be protected from themselves.

People are not dumb... they're opportunists. Since Gorilla Glue didn't specifically say not to use in your hair they are exposed to the liability thanks to our wonderful laws that basically state that people are not responsible for using their own common sense. Imagine what is going to happen when the Dems manage to repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act and expose gun manufacturers to every idiot imaginable. When you shoot somebody in your home after you caught him raping your daughter he'll be able to sue the manufacturer of your firearm for the injuries he suffered.

4 hours ago, Chuck Steak said:

well... we do have a lot of consumer products with warnings to keep people safe from themselves

baby strollers with warnings to "remove child before folding"

wheelbarrows that remind you they are not for highway use

buy a sun shield for your car - you'll find that most of them have a warning NOT to operate your car with the sun-shield in place

rat poison reminds you that their product causes cancer in laboratory mice

dont allow children to play in the dishwasher

dont iron clothes while you are still wearing them

fishing hooks are harmful if swallowed

pepper spray may irritate your eyes

if you have difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate - talk to your doctor before using Midol Menstrual Complete

Nytol sleeping pills even warn you that their sleeping pills might cause drowsiness

You made me remember a story on daddy! (He passed in 2019) 

In the late '40's...his crew, to celebrate his upcoming marriage, got snockered, and did indeed use wheelbarrows for Hwy use!!!

They had two, that were racing with the other snokee's in the barrows...down main street, Roswell, NM!!!

I believe the Sheriff let them go, on account of needing a good laugh!!!

5 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

If anyone has any common sense, or if you have a working mind, you do not use any type of glue on your hair. Not even Elmer's. 

She should take responsibility for her own actions, and if she sues anybody, she should sue herself. 

The sad part is this could be the normal response of this generation, instead of the exception.

The sadder part of this story is that people like this are eligible to vote.  

There are vaccines for covid-19, now. There is not, nor is there ever likely to be, a vaccine for stupidity. More's the pity.

W.K. 

Au Contraire Mon Ami . Sometimes stupidity causes a fatal consequence. 

Like Ron White says "You can't fix stupid.  There's no pill you can take or class you can go to.   You can't fix stupid."

And I thought I've done some stupid things.  I don't know how you would take her seriously, she looks like an idiot( to put it nicely).

Red Wolf

There is a lesson in all of this!!

Challenging the level of stupid in truly stupid people is dangerous to them and those around them!  As we have seen again and again, there is NO LIMIT to the hight or depth of stupidity. 

It is much like arguing with idiots or like wrestling with swine in a manure pile.

The idiot will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You and the pig will BOTH wind up covered in $#!+, but the pig will love it!!

Archived