SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - Non-SASS Magazines and AR Magazine Loader

Ethan Cord

Non-SASS Magazines and AR Magazine Loader

These magazines and accessories came from past trades and/or are for guns I no longer own. Hopefully, someone can put these to use.

The price does not include shipping. I will use USPS flat rate shipping boxes and will combine as many items as possible into a box to save costs if you buy more than one item.

The first person to post “I’ll take it” or something that clearly indicates a purchase here on the Wire will get the item(s).

1.  Sold to Beartrap -5 each – Mission First Tactical 10/30 5.56x45 AR 15 magazines. These magazines are for states or municipalities that limit magazine capacity to 10 rounds while they retain the 30-round magazine look. $10.00 each

2.    Sold & shipped to Chantry -2 each – aftermarket .22 Auto magazines for the Ruger Mark II pistol. $15.00 each

3.    1 each – nickel plated .25 auto mystery magazine. I do not know what it fits; but I know that it does not fit a Colt. $5.00

4.    Sold & shipped to Tommyknocker Sixgun. 1 each – rifle caliber mystery magazine. I am not sure what this magazine is for or what caliber it is for, but factory 30-30 rounds fit in it perfectly. Other than “PAT. APPL. For” there are no markings on it. $25.00

5.    Sold & shipped to Chantry - 1 each – Caldwell 50 round AR Mag Loader with instructions. $40.00

6.    Sold & shipped to High Noon Henry 1 each – aftermarket 20 round magazine for a Ruger Mini 14 and 1 each – aftermarket 30 round magazine for a Ruger Mini 14.  $15.00 each

Payment via USPS Money Order, PayPal Friends & Family or Personal Check if I know you (or you are willing to wait until it clears if I do not know you). My wife is more tech savvy than me and can accept Venmo payments if that helps.

Shoot often & shoot straight!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

• Ethan Cord changed the title to For Sale - Non-SASS Magazines and AR Magazine Loader
On 2/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, Ethan Cord said:

Non-SASS Magazines and AR Magazine Loader

These magazines and accessories came from past trades and/or are for guns I no longer own. Hopefully, someone can put these to use.

The price does not include shipping. I will use USPS flat rate shipping boxes and will combine as many items as possible into a box to save costs if you buy more than one item.

The first person to post “I’ll take it” or something that clearly indicates a purchase here on the Wire will get the item(s). 

2.    2 each – aftermarket .22 Auto magazines for the Ruger Mark II pistol. $15.00 each

5.    1 each – Caldwell 50 round AR Mag Loader with instructions. $40.00

3.jpg

4.jpg

10.jpg

I'll take 2 & 5, PM where to send the check

Thanks Chantry

5 hours ago, Chantry said:

I'll take 2 & 5, PM where to send the check

Thanks Chantry

Thank you! PM sent with payment info. 

Archived