Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

New Video-Camera Shootin’ Glasses


Recommended Posts

I picked up some new video-camera shooting glasses and did an episode of JEDiTV outlining my thoughts.  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...

 

 

I, personally, love this 1st Person Shooter perspective and plan on incorporating more of it into future episodes.   Some of you might be interested in getting a pair of these glasses for yourself.   And, if that’s the case you can use the coupon code “JEDiTV” on their website https://www.aimcam.com/?ref=JEDiTV and get 10% off!  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for such a clear presentation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have these glasses too.  They work well and really help to point out things you need to work on.  Plus there’s the cool factor, lol.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I been meaning to tell you, but I like your style! You're video's are informative, entertaining, to the point, well edited, enjoying to watch. Keep up the good work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for your videos! My son and I love to watch them together and we have learned a ton, not only about SASS topics but Nerf too! Thanks for making them so fun!

-Fire N Iron and No Name Kid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Sinola Kid said:

I have these glasses too.  They work well and really help to point out things you need to work on.  Plus there’s the cool factor, lol.  

 

Thanks Sinola Kid. I’m a big fan of the “Cool Factor”.  :D

 

6 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

I been meaning to tell you, but I like your style! You're video's are informative, entertaining, to the point, well edited, enjoying to watch. Keep up the good work!

 

Thanks Goody.  I sure do appreciate hearing that.  

 

3 hours ago, Royal Flush said:

Would be a lot better if we could see what your shooting at.LOL

 

:P I thought the whole point was so y’all could see how rough I’ve got it... :D  I sure do miss ya Flush!  Hope all is well with you and yours my friend.  

 

30 minutes ago, Fire N Iron said:

Thanks for your videos! My son and I love to watch them together and we have learned a ton, not only about SASS topics but Nerf too! Thanks for making them so fun!

-Fire N Iron and No Name Kid

 

Thank you both - I’m not only glad to hear you’re enjoying them but that y’all are watching them together!  I’ve got more fun in store for y’all so stick around. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.