SASS Wire Forum

OK, who got registered for EOT?!

Fireball #7709 Life

Full in 2.5 hrs.  Maybe SASS will give more thought to future EOT’s east of the Mississippi??? Maybe every other or every third year.  Obviously there’s a huge demand. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sinola Kid said:

Full in 2.5 hrs.  Maybe SASS will give more thought to future EOT’s east of the Mississippi??? Maybe every other or every third year.  Obviously there’s a huge demand. 

Agreed!  I think it would grow the sport.

4 minutes ago, Sinola Kid said:

110% nailed it!

If it is this popular maybe do like college football does and have a NW, NE, SW, SE and Central Bowl with the winners having an Invitational to the World Championship! A lot of folks would love to be able to go to a shoot like that but due to time, travel, family or budget cannot travel across the country.

17 minutes ago, vidette said:

$125,000 in roughly 90 minutes.  Not bad. Maybe they should open a second venue and allow another 500...............

Now that is good thinking. Can an identical match be set up hmmm, I think it’s possible. No guarantee on weather conditions though.

58 minutes ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

The online registration is no longer up, so I'm guessing they're full!  It's gonna be fun!!

Far out. :blink:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

1 minute ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Now that is good thinking. Can an identical match be set up hmmm, I think it’s possible. No guarantee on weather conditions though.

Yep. My understanding is there was at least a few clubs in the running to get EoT this year.  Why not take the runner up and let them run a second venue...

16 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

If it is this popular maybe do like college football does and have a NW, NE, SW, SE and Central Bowl with the winners having an Invitational to the World Championship! A lot of folks would love to be able to go to a shoot like that but due to time, travel, family or budget cannot travel across the country.

They tried that for 4 years, 2014 thru 2018, they called them Divisionals, a Western (held in California), a Central (held in Illinois), and an Eastern (held in Maryland).  Unfortunately, for various reasons, they proved unpopular and SASS killed them.

48 minutes ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

Per SASS Facebook: "

WOW WOW WOW!!!!
What amazing support for END of TRAIL! Entries came flooding in via all avenues first thing this morning, and we fear we are VERY close (if not maybe over) our shooter limit. So, we are "pausing" all registrations right now to give us some time to process entries and get a count. Further information on additional entry slots will be released as soon as we have a solid count. THANK YOU for your support, patience, and understanding."

This will be my first EOT as a shooter, not a spectator (Norco '96, '97). Look forward to seeing you again.

5 minutes ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

They tried that for 4 years, 2014 thru 2018, they called them Divisionals, a Western (held in California), a Central (held in Illinois), and an Eastern (held in Maryland).  Unfortunately, for various reasons, they proved unpopular and SASS killed them.

Thanks for filling me in!

Well, I’m one of the ones that were already registered and they sent my money back and told me I had till March 1 to reregister and I can’t even get online. Lol

10 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Cowgirl Casey and I got paid up this morning. Thank you Mernickle for the free shoot for my Junior!

My favorite bartender will be at EOT.  This is working out just fine.

7 minutes ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Well, I’m one of the ones that were already registered and they sent my money back and told me I had till March 1 to reregister and I can’t even get online. Lol

Try calling them (505) 843-1320

This is what the online registration link now says:

End of Trail

End of Trail Registration will remain open for the 40th Anniversary in 2021

End of Trail 2021 dates are June 18-26.

Mark your Calendars!  See you there.

14 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

Try calling them (505) 843-1320

Only get a recording. Can’t leave a message because box is full. It says send an email. I may as well just print the application off and send it by snail mail.

8 minutes ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Only get a recording. Can’t leave a message because box is full. It says send an email. I may as well just print the application off and send it by snail mail.

Just keep trying the number periodically - I did and was finally able to get a hold of them.

3 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

Just keep trying the number periodically - I did and was finally able to get a hold of them.

Not going to worry about it. Maybe the dust will settle in a couple days. This must be what it’s like trying to get hold of the unemployment office lol

Max & Ophelia Payne got signed up this morning.

I was trying at the beginning of the second hour. Site wouldn't let me get very far before getting error messages. Kept trying until it quit doing anything. 

I'm surprised it took over 2 hours to fill up. If the sign up link worked right it would have been less than an hour. 

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

My favorite bartender will be at EOT.  This is working out just fine.

I am not slinging drinks at this match, but I will bring a bottle of something I think you will really like Bob!

1 hour ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Same here. I just dropped my app in the mail. We can trust the USPS to get it there.....not.

13 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Same here. I just dropped my app in the mail. We can trust the USPS to get it there.....not.

I can’t even get the mail in app to come up now

43 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

What about me?  

Evil Bob is a better tipper :D....... Just kidding I got you covered too C.B.B!

2 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Me, too.  Tried calling.  That didn't work.   So did it the old fashioned way- a check and application, mailed in along with the letter that said we have a spot!

Sounds like the SASS office was over run with  applications and phone calls.

It all makes me wonder as I registered online about 30 minutes after it opened up and see that there is a charge on my credit card. I have not received a confirmation email from SASS. I do hope that my registration is in the line

Archived