SASS Wire Forum

On line registration working for anyone???

WymoreWrangler SASS 46187L

1 hour ago, Kid Rich said:

What additional fees?

kR

This thread did not reference any specific shoot/match.

Many matches have online registration fees of approx 5% and that irritates some people. I know it does me and I refuse to do online registrations because of it.

44 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

The shipping fees only kick in if you order the $25 commerative t shirt.  I removed that from my cart and the shipping fee went away.

I didn't order a shirt either and they charged me?

Started to register earlier and got called away before I could finish.  Came back and tried and kept getting error messages...1722614884_EOTErrors.JPG.2785d0699744c17662d29ae827b48594.JPG

Backed all the way out to the Home Page, now the menu to register is gone.

Guess they don't want me to play.  :rolleyes:  Maybe I should have logged in using an Alias!  :P:D

I will try again after they have time to reset from the system crash.  B)

On Facebook SASS said they were pausing the registration for a little while because they're getting slammed!:o

2 minutes ago, Chiricahua Mama said:

Dogmeat Dad,

That's exactly what happened to me when I tried to checkout after filling out all of my entries... when I refreshed, it all went away (except for the t-shirts)... very frustrating.

In case you missed it (it's cross posted in a couple of threads) SASS has halted registrations as things happened so fast, they suspect they are already overbooked.  :(

5 hours ago, Ace_of_Hearts said:

This thread did not reference any specific shoot/match.

Many matches have online registration fees of approx 5% and that irritates some people. I know it does me and I refuse to do online registrations because of it.

We have shot from CA to GA and in between and have never had to pay an additional fee to register online. We have actually had a discount sometimes for registering early.

kR

Archived