SASS Wire Forum

EOT online registration

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I wish I had a fax.

Yeah, must be having some online bugs - plus all the callers trying in reach them.

Have a fax here at work - dialed the number showed it was sent, we'll see.

Good luck pard, and all the other pards, and me :D 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I inputted my stuff but kept getting:

EoT 2021 Registration: Step 1-2: CAM: Selected menu option is no longer valid, please make a new selection.
EoT 2021 Registration: Step 3-4: Wild Bunch: Selected menu option is no longer valid, please make a new selection.

My selection was Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter and I am not participating in Wild Bunch.

Glad for those were the link is working...

Hope they received my fax.

Ok got it to work, Thanks for the help.

I did notice that when I completed the form online I indicated the class I wanted to shoot for the main match. It was not carried over onto the form when I was making the payment. Suspect I will need to follow=up on this when things cool down at the office.

I am planning (hoping) to shoot Frontiersman class

Tried to call the office - finally got in but a voice message, then couldn't leave a voice mail because box is full (can imagine that being true).

Gunner,

I kept getting those errors until I did applications one at a time for Kat and I.

There is a box "Not Shooting Wild Bunch".

Enter your Alias and SASS number when you are at payment.

Vic

Yay! was able to get the online app to work and it processed. I have my fax sent too. Did send an email to Ruby explaining not to process the fax app IF the online registration shows on their end. Exciting stuff :D 

After LPL (my better half) tried multiple times, with multiple combos, we signed up!  Just put the match fees, camping, and/or t-shirt and checkout.  At the payment screen, put your SASS numbers, aliases, and shooting categories for each person.  Don't forget your spouse!

31 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

I inputted my stuff but kept getting:

EoT 2021 Registration: Step 1-2: CAM: Selected menu option is no longer valid, please make a new selection.
EoT 2021 Registration: Step 3-4: Wild Bunch: Selected menu option is no longer valid, please make a new selection.

My selection was Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter and I am not participating in Wild Bunch.

Glad for those were the link is working...

Hope they received my fax.

Keep hitting checkout and it finally works

2 minutes ago, Nawlins Kid SASS #36107 said:

After LPL (my better half) tried multiple times, with multiple combos, we signed up!  Just put the match fees, camping, and/or t-shirt and checkout.  At the payment screen, put your SASS numbers, aliases, and shooting categories for each person.  Don't forget your spouse!

Long time no see!  Glad to hear you are still playing Cowboy.  Hope to run into you at EOT, we will be there, assuming we can get through and signed up, but I don't expect too many issues once the dust settles down a little bit.  Another cup of coffee should time it just about right.

Dogmeat

I got my online to go thru at 10:09, no problems for signing up for FCGF Silver Senior.  It didn't print out on the receipt however.  I didn't see where my shooter alias and number was asked for,  I missed it.  Evidently its on the payment page.  SASS office said they'll correct it by looking up my name so I'm good,  

Rev

The initial link on the SASS Webpage never did work.  I tried it for 20 minutes, then came here to the SASS Forum to see if others were having the same issues.  Then I found Troubles' post:  https://www.sassnet.com/mercantile/sass-end-of-trail-2021-signup.php

That let me go to the Sign-Up Page, but when I tried to sign-up as an Elder Statesman, it said it was no longer available?  So, I changed Categories.  Then it said my Entry was incorrect as I had not clicked on No Wild Bunch, so I did it again.  When I got to the Check-Out it was charging for three Sign-Ups?

I went completely out, dropped  the T-Shirt and just wanted to complete the entry.  It worked, but just a little bit of a hassle.

4 minutes ago, Flat Water Johnny, SASS #41998 said:

Alright so Gunner and Woody already in FCGF,  How many places to they give buckles for????  I'm just signed up and likely already third..

:P I'll be last, but won't be for a lack of having FUN :D 

UPDATE: Called the office and they confirmed receipt of my online registration. I had sent in a fax app earlier as well and request that IF my online app went through to kindly disregard my fax app.

FWIW: They had had just printed the fax apps before I called so if you have a fax app in they are working to process those too.

Archived