SASS Wire Forum

Go Chiefs!

I got no dog in the fight.  I just want a good,  hard defensive game where both teams have to WORK for every yard. 

I want to see lots of hard hits, blocked punts, and batted down passes. I want forced fumbles and balls stripped from the carriers. 

I ain't gonna lose sleep either way. On one hand I'd like to see the Chiefs beat the pants off Tom Brady. On the other hand the Bucs haven't enjoyed a lot of success over the years. I remember when the Bucs and the Saints were the butt of many a joke.

JHC

I live about 15-20 miles away from the stadium. Never have been a Bucs fan though. All stems from when Culverhouse owned the team and my dislike of the Glazer family. For the last two weeks, it's been nothing but Brady this and Brady that on every source of media that there is....Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Between that and current events, I don't even want to see or hear anything on tv, radio or paper. 

With that said, I do want the Bucs to win as I feel it would be good for the Tampa Bay area in general. The Rays reached the World Series and could have won if it wasn't for Kevin Cash. The Lightning won the Stanley Cup. Now the Bucs are in the Super Bowl. Must be something in the water that the teams are drinking.

Go Bucs.

It seems as though Brady might just be a nice guy, if some of the attributes given by others are true.  IN the media its much more popular to put someone down rather than praise good behavior or some thing that's likeable so there could be some truth to them (the good reports).  As we all know nice guys finish last particularly in any media poles.  With all that said "This Bud's for you Tom" I would very much like to see a 43 year old win again.  May the best team win and may no one get hurt.

Your mileage may vary. 

I like Brady more now that he's not with Belichick. ;)

3 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

i.png.9bd889cf3e34d30673d0528adda70ce4.png

Born and raised in K.C. Went to the very first Chief's game. Heck Ya!!

GOOO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Did you see the Space Force flag?

Darn missed it!!’

2 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Got no dog in this hunt. It’s just a good excuse for burgers with our granddaughter and her parents. 

Would love a well fought clean game. 

Burger was really good. Lots of playing on the floor with Cora. Wife is giving her a bath. 
Wish the game were closer. TB has Mahome’s number up to now. 

Ridiculously bad rendition of our National Anthem!!  The performers should hang their heads in shame!!

Thinking the Chiefs need a refresher course with the rule book. Waaaay too many penalties.

1 minute ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I guess I have outlived my culture; so far the halftime show does nothing for me.

I'm ignoring it and having a drink in this here Saloon.

1 minute ago, Michigan Slim said:

I'm ignoring it and having a drink in this here Saloon.

Excellent idea.  Hoisting a Jameson’s in your direction.

I could care less about the outcome. But after that 1st Half, I'll assume the OP means "Go Chiefs and look for a new secondary coach." :)

33 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I liked it.

Deleted!!!  Never mind...

Denver fan here.....

Not a Brady fan and not a Brady hater....but it is nice

to see Mahomes deflated. 

Would be nice to hear Boomer Esiason get his tongue out of Mahomes ear as well.

Archived