SASS Wire Forum

Might have to wear a coat outside today

Lumpy!

Pat!

Just to let you know, right now,

I HATE YOU!

May snow fleas infest you armpit!

The snow plow has   filled my driveway with a three foot drift, my snow-blower is almost out of gas and the gas can is empty!

Where the hexx is David Suzuki or Al Gore with some Glow-Ball warming???

They keep telling me.....

11.JPG

I was going to complain about our cold, but reading BCLD's OP ... I have nothing at all for which to complain!

Currently 15 F (if you want to make it sound bad, say it in Celsius) with a wind chill of zero.
Okay, say it bad: currently -9 with a wind chill of -17.  Celsius.
Tomorrow I have to tromp a couple hundred yards upriver of our plant's discharge to sample for biomonitoring; then back to point of discharge; then a couple hundred yards down stream for the second sample.
Snow over ice, except where it's not frozen solid, then mud ... jolly, just jolly ... I should take my baby sis's advice and retire!

40 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

The high today was 28*.

OLG 

Just North of you near Warsaw, Mo and currently 12* with wind chill of -2. This morning was -10*

14 hours ago, Buffalo Creek Law Dog said:

The outside temperature right now -39F

-39F here in Tucson area would be to you 61F.   You see, we measure temperature below 100F.   So today's high here in the Tucson area was -28F. ;):P

The coldest temp I ever saw was when I was stationed in North Dakota.  Temperature got down to -37F and that was insane!

we didnt see a positive today , but we still were better than that , once we get below zero i loose all relativity to temp , im just plain cold and cant get comfortable , i hate the contraction noises the house makes and see dollars burning in the constant running of the furnace , no upside to this at all - it was sunny and clear and no wind so i suppose i should be happy with that ......im cold 

I don't like any temps that begin with the number 1

On 2/7/2021 at 8:47 AM, Buffalo Creek Law Dog said:

The outside temperature right now -39F

No don't go getting reckless.. a good sweater will suffice.  Jacket weather starts at -45

A balmy minus 20 here this morning.

Out Jabez and Buffalo's way, it's minus 51. They might have to forgo wearing short pants today.

Archived