SASS Wire Forum

Svengoolie, "The Black Scorpion"

Subdeacon Joe

2 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Been watching from the beginning!!  :lol:

Image result for the black scorpion

I found it humorous that when the two geologists were lowered into the cave the guy topside asked if they had seen Mendoza.  They were carrying a Mendoza!  
Image result for Mendoza M1934 LMG

That li'l kid needed to be sold to some Gypsies...  heck, pay 'em to take him!   :lol:

In the second picture, under 1911, it says he is holding the 1911 with all fired cartridges. I assumed that meant that the slide was locked back - that the policeman had fired all the cartridges in his gun.

When I blew the picture up it was easy to see that the gun was closed. What did they mmeanby "all the fired cartridges"?

20 minutes ago, Alpo said:

In the second picture, under 1911, it says he is holding the 1911 with all fired cartridges. I assumed that meant that the slide was locked back - that the policeman had fired all the cartridges in his gun.

When I blew the picture up it was easy to see that the gun was closed. What did they mmeanby "all the fired cartridges"?

It gets better, on the radio the dispatcher, or whatever, says the revolver is empty with all chambers fired.  

Hey, Joe...!

Here's tonight's offering~!!   ^_^

941792037_InvisibleMan.jpg.c5f52bb9df320b3463b52a292fc7da36.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Hey, Joe...!

Here's tonight's offering~!!   ^_^

941792037_InvisibleMan.jpg.c5f52bb9df320b3463b52a292fc7da36.jpg

Thanks!  I had just checked and was thinking of posting it.   You saved me the trouble. 

Archived