SASS Wire Forum

Check out this dog! (if I can make it work)

8 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Let me know if this works for you non Facebookers. Only way I could figure out how to do it.

JHC

I'm a non facebooker and it worked fine. Wow, that dog is amazing. Made me tired just watching it.

Thanks for posting it.

11 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Didn't work for me when I tried this morning.  Got this instead....

2021_02_07_07_42_50.thumb.jpg.ae3b814930b41a7d53b790cee949fd0c.jpg

11 hours ago, Alpo said:

Well hell. Guess a standard 4-ft chain link fence would not keep him in the backyard.

He probably wouldn't leave the yard. He might get up on the fence rail and walk backwards though.

Did work for me but no longer.

Anyway, here is either the same or a very similar video of the same dog.

Check out the other videos from this trainer: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=omar+von+muller

Belgians are extremely intelligent dogs.  That is why they are very popular in law enforcement and military work.  YOU MUST KEEP THEM MOTIVATED AND BUSY ALL THE TIME!!!  if you don't, you will have behavior problems you hadn't even thought of.

My Grandson has one and two young boys the dog is the boys constant companion.  Two stories about the dog and grandsons.  My grandsons family lives in Alaska and its winter and Grandma's back door is about 100 yards away though a bunch of trees.  Well, Mom put the little one down for his nap he's walking but under two the dog is a year and mom is expecting his brother.  Mom's back hurts and J is down for his nap so a nice hot shower beckons.  J wakes up and decides he knows how the doggy door works and out he goes diapers and onesy's and as it turns out Shadow right behind him.  The phone rings and mom answers it's Grandma.  Where's J she asked, right on the sofa taking his nap replies mom.  Not, so young woman he's in my arms. Turns out he walked to Grandma's house a path he knew well but he didn't have a doggy door to get in.  Grandma was sitting having a cup of coffee when a dog starting barking, then he started jumping up looking in the back door window.  Then to really Pi** grandma off he starts banging on the door.  Grandma flings open the door to reek havoc on one black dog to see her grandson.  That black dog could never do wrong again in Grandma's eye's.

This last summer camping the kids are sleeping in a tent and older cousins are in hammocks.  When a Grizzly states poking around camp Shadow and Chinook my daughters German shepherd kept him busy while things got sorted out.  Those dogs have earned their feed and obviously fear nothing.           

That's funky. When Father Kit made his post, I went to check. Can't shows a thumb with a bandage on it, with dog ears and a face.

When I got there it had the thumb, and it was wearing a bandage, but the bandage was green and it just looked like it wrapped a Band-Aid around it. No ears.

Then Dutch posts, and his bandage has the dog ears. So I go look again.

Screenshot_20210207-171837.thumb.png.ef3e610063f8bdb128ccedf7d6e3b4b6.png

Wonder why that fella keeps changing his bandage?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived