SASS Wire Forum

All you 5th wheelers...

Singin' Sue 71615

We bought some great little recliners to replace the swivel chairs at the back window...and it got me going...

"Drapes...I want drapes!"

Sooooooo, my thought is, remove the 'box' frame coverings that the older 5ths had...and put up valences with curtain rods.

Hubby is wondering with all the bouncing they do, will they stay up?

Anyone else has a wife that has done that?

I took off all the side rails from the box shades, and it really lightened up the space.

Just now, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Wayfair...

Light, but cushiony.

Come in 2 pieces, slip on back.

Push back to recline.

About $180 each.

And Prairie...

I bought a colapsable ottoman, and glued a wooden serving tray to the top. Makes a great storage/end table.

8 minutes ago, Bailey Creek,5759 said:

Your 5th Wheel woulsn't be a Gulf Stream.

It looks like mine. 

It is a 2012 Laredo...

Loved the open floor space...and the fact that with all 3 slides in, the kitchen, bed/bath are all accessable!!! Heck, we can even sneak in to the couch and sit comfy and watch TV with slides in!!!

Just now, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

More like refereing shouting matches between the two of them. Gasoline and matches at times. Been about two years since I got to hang up my striped shirt.:rolleyes::blink::blush:

Hope to see it hung soon!!

See, my sister just clams up and doesn't speak to me for years at a time!

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, wife's name is Sue,and, she sings. Has sang with her twin since they were three. Adopted at birth, Sandra was Mom's little dark haired girl, Sue was Daddy's girl. Of the two Sue's the stronger one( how well I know!):lol::blush: 

1 hour ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, wife's name is Sue,and, she sings. Has sang with her twin since they were three. Adopted at birth, Sandra was Mom's little dark haired girl, Sue was Daddy's girl. Of the two Sue's the stronger one( how well I know!):lol::blush: 

Mounted had THE HUG N KISS sisters...

Maybe we need the SINGIN' SUE's

I am amazed how many Sue's sing!

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Mounted had THE HUG N KISS sisters...

Maybe we need the SINGIN' SUE's

I am amazed how many Sue's sing!

Maybe I could get the Missus to join you. She has a beautiful deep Alto voice and plays the piano. And all the kids and their kids call her by her Middle name....Sue!

Archived