SASS Wire Forum

WTB 45-70 brass/bullets

Hey High Rock, if TW doesn’t want them I will take your Beak Creek Bullets! Let me know shipping to 67156. Thanks- SCJ

TW, how many are you looking for, I have a few extras you can have. If you are trying to outfit a regiment, I ain't got that many. When you recover from the China flu give me a call. I'll look in the ammo dump and see what I have.

He probly wants to make a lead sundae for Widder in hopes of slowing him down with the extra weight.:o He'll hide 'em in the crunchy gun lube!

TW what exactly do you want fer bullets? If you don't know just give me a weight range from smallest to the largest and I'll send you some. You just send me a check for postage and we'll call it good.

kR

PS don't send the check till ya get em.

On 2/7/2021 at 7:55 AM, High Rock Drifter said:

If your interested I got these here,

Missouri Bullets 410gr, full box, 200pcs,

$45.00 plus actual shipping

DSC00608.thumb.JPG.afa22d89fccef8a96ae65d969d031140.JPG

Bear Creek 520gr, full box, 200pcs

$50.00 plus actual shipping

DSC00609.thumb.JPG.78fbbfa10740700df4396906f3ba1ead.JPG

HRD

I'll take the 410 grainers. Let me know where to pay you.

On 2/7/2021 at 8:50 AM, Chickamauga Slim said:

TW, how many are you looking for, I have a few extras you can have. If you are trying to outfit a regiment, I ain't got that many. When you recover from the China flu give me a call. I'll look in the ammo dump and see what I have.

2 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

TW what exactly do you want fer bullets? If you don't know just give me a weight range from smallest to the largest and I'll send you some. You just send me a check for postage and we'll call it good.

kR

PS don't send the check till ya get em.

Yall are a couple good pards. I think the 420 gainers from HRD will get me by cause I really don't know what weight I need. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have about 75 rounds of 45-70 - loaded already with Pyrodex RS and a Rapine 535 gr semi-spitzer Meister alloy bullet lubed with SPG.  Loaded with 1 28 " drop tube and .30 card wad over the powder.  I shot these in my original Springfield Trapdoor.  Good load.

Shipping is the problem however.

Archived