SASS Wire Forum

EOT...Frontiersman

Sgt. Hochbauer, SASS #64409

I'm planning on it, as soon as registration opens.  It wasn't open yet a minute ago.

10 hours ago, Doc McCoy, SASS #8381 said:

I'm planning on it, as soon as registration opens.  It wasn't open yet a minute ago.

Yeah, it wasn’t open because the match was already full!

So much for that plan.  
looking forward to ‘22 in Phoenix!

16 hours ago, Case Harden said:

Hochbauer, I didn’t make it in. Looks like I will only be bust’n caps with you at the PA state match.

I thought you registered for 2020 and had them carryover your registration for 2021.  If so, you have to inform them that you are still planning on attending.

I had fully intended to shoot Frontiersman at EOT......until the online registration didn't work....and the phone was constantly busy all day....and my emailed registration paperwork was (and still is) ignored......and then they said "We're full."

I lost half my trigger finger (index, right hand) to an accident a year ago today.  I've spent the past year learning how to shoot my cap and ball pistols left handed and fire my lever gun and shotgun with my middle finger.  Over that time, I purchased two new pistols (Stainless 58 Remmie New Armies), a new shotgun and a new set of leather to accommodate how I had to change my shooting style.  It's amazing how much change losing 1/2 a finger can change things.  Sooooo....after all that work, preparation and expense, it looks like I'm still not going to get to shoot an EOT.

Ya'll make some smoke without me.

Archived