Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Chronicle and EOT


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

I just got the January chronicle. Let the confusion begin.  The back cover is advertising 2021 EOT at Founders Ranch!

Being it was published before the decision was made, that would be expected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Being it was published before the decision was made, that would be expected.

Bingo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Not everyone is on social media. Some look at the Chronicle for information.

Hard to post the new information in the Chronicle when it’s already printed and delivered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Not everyone is on social media. Some look at the Chronicle for information.

Understood.

Was an Email blast sent out?

Those who registered, I am sure was notified.

4 months to get the word out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All good responses but;

Some don't do social media

Some don't do E-Mails

Many don't do the wire.

All I was saying, knowing the Chronicle was published before the decision, is that it will or may cause some confusion for some. Besides I thought SASS hadn't committed to EOT at any time or venue!.

This is why I don't subscribe to magazines. The info in them is always weeks if not months old.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone has to send in apllication one way or another...I doubt anyone would schedule vacation/reservations before registering...in wich they would then be given the corrected change.

The Chronicle has something for everyone...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just received my January Chronicle this past Monday 2/1/21, the mail seems to move slowly!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got a January chronicle in January and another in February. Go figure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Happy Jack, SASS #20451 said:

I'm still waiting for my January Chronicle.

Ditto. I quit paying Hubby's dues this year. It came to us in his name. He hasn't shot since 2005. I am a Life member.

 

I received two emails and a phone call from Ruby about the non-renewal. I explained the reason to her and also asked that the Chronicle subscription be continued to me. 

 

I'm still waiting. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/5/2021 at 11:00 AM, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

All good responses but;

Some don't do social media

Some don't do E-Mails

Many don't do the wire.

All I was saying, knowing the Chronicle was published before the decision, is that it will or may cause some confusion for some. Besides I thought SASS hadn't committed to EOT at any time or venue!.

This is why I don't subscribe to magazines. The info in them is always weeks if not months old.

 

So if you dont do social media, dont do emails, and dont do the wire, how in the world did you know the information wasnt correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.