SASS Wire Forum

2021 EOT Schedule of Events

Just noticed that main match starts on Wednesday rather than Thursday as in the past.  Looks like we get to travel Saturday PM for a change.  For those who have to work on Monday, this should be of help.  That is, if you can get home before Monday.  Appears Sassy and I may have about 4 hours additional  travel from Founders distance but sure beats Phoenix or to think of 2000 thru 2004, to Norco.  Look forward to seeing new scenery.  PP should be interesting, hope wind blows pretty steady for us BP shooters. 

5 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Just noticed that main match starts on Wednesday rather than Thursday as in the past.  Looks like we get to travel Saturday PM for a change.  For those who have to work on Monday, this should be of help.  That is, if you can get home before Monday.  Appears Sassy and I may have about 4 hours additional  travel from Founders distance but sure beats Phoenix or to think of 2000 thru 2004, to Norco.  Look forward to seeing new scenery.  PP should be interesting, hope wind blows pretty steady for us BP shooters. 

Yup...saw where that was posted earlier.

I like it.

We will head out from here Friday night after work, and just take it easy! Want one full day minimum to chill before Wed!

I hope that bp breeze is a go...going LFCD (I hope) 

Plan to shoot D either way.

For those of you driving a long way or even those close by, The Indiana State Match is at the same range, the week after EOT.  Almost a 2 for one. (trip wise)

JM

1 hour ago, Mister Badly said:

Indiana State Match? :D

Corrected:  What I get for being in a hurry and auto spell turned on.

JM

Archived