SASS Wire Forum

Artie and Sadie getting award

Someone told me that on FB yesterday there was a post about Artie and Sadie getting an award for all that they have done for SASS and all the years they took professional pictures. I have looked for two days and can't find anything anywhere. Does anyone know about this award and where the article or post can be found? TIA

4 hours ago, Lorelei Longshot, SASS #44256 Life said:

Someone told me that on FB yesterday there was a post about Artie and Sadie getting an award for all that they have done for SASS and all the years they took professional pictures. I have looked for two days and can't find anything anywhere. Does anyone know about this award and where the article or post can be found? TIA

Most likely speaking on them being in The SASS Hall Of Fame, EOT 2019???

Happened 2 years ago Posted to FB Jan 25th 2019

https://www.facebook.com/sassnet/posts/the-sass-cowboy-action-shooting-hall-of-fame-honors-and-memorializes-the-men-and/10157025708022855/

The SASS Cowboy Action Shooting Hall of Fame honors and memorializes the men and women who have, through their exemplary contributions and achievements, embodied and perpetuated the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting and The Single Action Shooting Society.

We are honored to announce the Hall of Fame Inductees for 2019; to be inducted by formal ceremony during the World Championship event, END of TRAIL- Thursday, June 20, 2019 at Founders Ranch, New Mexico.

2019 Hall of Fame Inductees:

Blackjack Zak, SASS #26828, aka Dean Friedt- Arizona

Deuce Stevens, SASS #55996, aka Steve Stevens- Michigan

Ten Ring, SASS #5821, aka Jim Scoutten- Shooting USA- Tennessee

Major Photography- Proprietors Artie Fly, SASS #25397 & Sexy Sadie Fly, SASS #25398, aka Arturo & Sima Zaldivar- Texas

Congratulations to the inductees on this well-deserved honor!

Thanks. I never ended up finding the post that showed up a couple of days ago. You are right, probably a repost of the original.

Archived