SASS Wire Forum

I need a Krag...NEED!:lol:

I'm looking for a US Krag of some sort.  I would prefer an antique in military configuration.  I would also be interested in a restored rifle/pseudo carbine or Philippine constabulary carbine.   

Our state has been in lock down almost a year so between that and injuries I haven't made a gunshow in more than a year so I'm posting this.

If nothing like that I also would be interested in another pre 98 military rifle.

I have trade goods.

Marling .30-30

Ruger no. 3 in .30-40 Krag.

Cash also.  

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Edited by smokedawg SASS#60968
7 minutes ago, Percy Hallen Sass #1379 said:

NEED is not in a shooters vocabulary!  WANT is. 

I beg to differ! I need another gun is in and always will be part of my vocabulary. Of course my wife will always say not whether I say I want or I need another gun her answer is always No!

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Rafe Conager SASS #56958 said:

I beg to differ! I need another gun is in and always will be part of my vocabulary. Of course my wife will always say not whether I say I want or I need another gun her answer is always No!

This man understands.

• Like 1

do you want the rifle or carbine?  I have both.  the carbine is not a bubba cutoff but instead I got it from the CMP which got it from the Army.    $2000 for the carbine, or $950 for the rifle with bayonet.

I have discovered, over the years, that when I want something, for a long time, and can't seem to find it, that the "wanting" migrates over to "needing". The longer it takes me to find something I want, the more I need it. 

I guess obsession is next on the list. If I need it long enough, it becomes an obsession. 

I guess after obsession, comes "every waking moment". 

The thing is, the feeling seems to morph into something more, as time goes by. 

Oh well....it beats a stick in the eye.

W.K.  

Edited by Waxahachie Kid #17017 L