SASS Wire Forum

Sass pard going to Super Bowl

Rye Miles #13621

One of our good pards here and terrific shooter is going to the Super Bowl compliments of the Cleveland Browns!

Have fun Crossdraw!

https://fox8.com/sports/cleveland-browns-sending-3-healthcare-heroes-to-super-bowl-as-thanks-for-pandemic-work/

I congratulate Crossdraw and all the other hard working folks who are recognized for their dedication to duty.  On a personal note I will continue my boycott of the NFL until players are required to stand for the National Anthem and be respectful of our flag.

Way to go Crossdraw. A great guy who will help anyone. Also a great shooter. Proud to call him a friend. 

Hope he wears a Browns jersey.

Congratulations Crossdraw!

That's an honor!

Thanks for all you and your fellow health care professionals do to help us during this covid crisis!

Congratulations Crossdraw, an honor indeed! GO CHIEFS!!

1 hour ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Good on Crossdraw, hope he has a great time. Personally if I had tix I'd sell 'em so fast it'd make your head spin. They'd have to pay me to go.

My 2 cents,

JHC

At $15,000 minimum resell price, hell yeah I'd sell them. Have fun Crossdraw.

2 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Good on Crossdraw, hope he has a great time. Personally if I had tix I'd sell 'em so fast it'd make your head spin. They'd have to pay me to go.

My 2 cents,

JHC

I’m sure he can’t  sell the ticket, he’s going because he was picked by the Browns as a frontline worker in the Covid fight. 

Archived