SASS Wire Forum

I won

Alpo

I seldom win anything, so this was just amazing.

My grocery store, like many others, has rewards cards. And they give you points based on how much money you spend in the store. Each dollar you spend gets you one point. And points can be spent on groceries. 100 points is equal to $1. So you buy $100 worth of groceries, and you get a hundred points, and the next time in the store you can use that hundred points to take a dollar off of your grocery bill.

They also have surveys, on how you liked your latest shopping experience, and what you think of this great idea they've come up with. Stuff like that. Each time you complete a survey, they enter you in a drawing.

In my email tonight there was one from them that said I won. 10,000 points. That's $100 worth of free groceries.

Wow.

good on you - i never win anything and im never surprised when i dont , but im really , truly , always pleased when someone that deserves to gets the rewards , while $100 dont go far in a grocery cart these days , every little bit helps , buy stuff you wouldnt normally get that you always wanted but would not have allowed yourself to buy 

Archived