SASS Wire Forum

SOLD : Wild Bunch pistol & leather

SOLD    SOLD    SOLD

The 1911 is a Springfield 45 ACP (I was told by someone at Springfield that it is a Range Officer model. I bought it used , so not positive). Has adjustable sights , beavertail grip safety. Will come with the magazine that was in it when I bought it , plus 9 more new ones that I gathered. All have the little Mernickle leather pads glued on the base.

The leather is the Mernickle "Evil Roy" setup , w/ 3 double mag pouches and a slide for extra cartridges and shotshells.

Will also include a couple of extra sets of grips. The "Punisher" set was on the pistol when I bought it ,not my style , so I added the fake Stag set , didn't like them, so added the checkered wood set.

Will send all for 1050.00 , shipped.

Wild Bunch 001.JPG

Wild Bunch 002.JPG

Wild Bunch 004.JPG

Wild Bunch 005.JPG

Wild Bunch 006.JPG

Wild Bunch 007.JPG

Wild Bunch 008.JPG

Wild Bunch 009.JPG

Wild Bunch 010.JPG

Wild Bunch 011.JPG

Wild Bunch 012.JPG

18 hours ago, Gayle Lady T said:

Dibbs! I'll take it!

I'll try to figure out how to send a PM

~

Lady T

I think you did well on this one. I was looking at it, but already have a great SA RO in .45.

I'm currently eyeing the Colt defender in 9mm. Might make me give up my Sig P938.

4 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

I think you did well on this one. I was looking at it, but already have a great SA RO in .45.

I'm currently eyeing the Colt defender in 9mm. Might make me give up my Sig P938.

Don't swap a Sig for the Colt. Not nearly the gun.

Archived