SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Wild Bunch Rig

NineOfHearts

I'm interested in getting a basic Wild Bunch rig (belt, holster, and maybe 4 mag pouches).  I'm looking for a belt that will go up to maybe 42", give or take (I edited it from 38" because I was thinking waist, not belt placement--I'm new :D).

Please PM me if you are interested in selling one.

Thanks!

I was really trying to stay lower than the $300+ price tags of nice new rigs.  Just hoping someone was trying to get rid of used one for closer to the $200 range.  If I'm spending much more than that, then I'll just order a new one (someday).

Mernickle does have nice stuff!

Thanks!

Hey Nine, welcome to the party!

I have a holster you can have for free. This was the holster I started with. I only replaced it because I won a new one as a door prize. It isn't perfect, but if you're looking to piece together a rig for cheap, it's tough to beat.

I also recommend Slim's mag pouches here. I've been using these for a few years now.

On the other hand, if you're looking for a nice matching rig, forget everything I just said :)

image.thumb.png.0133f6ec0bc5bfa046a760a41df8cb23.png0202211533b.thumb.jpg.2007d10afc45f5a87153cba81310fb88.jpg

0202211533a.jpg

Archived