SASS Wire Forum

**Canceled** Tusco February 2021 Match **Canceled**

Buckaroo Bubba

Due to the weather, we have decided to cancel our February match. If we end up with a nice Saturday later in February, we may try to fit in another match. 

Howdy All, 

Our next scheduled match is this coming Saturday, February 6th. Registration at approximately 8:45am, mandatory safety meeting at 10am.

We will need you to fill out a new range release form if you didn't come to the January match. It can be found here: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/range-release

Planning on setting up 2 stages, shooting them 3 times differently, scoring 6 stages. No warm up stages. 

Right now the weather looks a bit sketchy. Stay tuned for any changes. If we cancel the match, it will be done by 8pm Friday night. Check here on the SASS Wire, our Facebook Page, Website, or an email will be sent out. 

As of now, Pam's Chuckwagon will be open with breakfast and lunch available for purchase.

We will be observing the Covid procedures we had in 2020. 

·       We suggest a face covering, especially inside. 

·       We will have breakfast and lunch available for purchase. 

·       Please bring exact money to pay for registration. This will limit the amount of times money is exchanged. Simply put, Cowboy Membership, is $10, match fee is $10, $20 total for the first match of 2021, if you only plan to shoot once at Tusco it’s $15. If it’s your first time ever shooting at Tusco, it’s Free, or if you have a Free match certificate.

·       Only one person at a time at the registration table. Once you register please head back outside.

·       We will have sanitizer at each stage.

·       Awards and Prizes will be handled a bit different as well. To be determined.

·       Please try to refrain from handshakes and hugs.

·       Give as much room as possible at the loading/unloading tables.

·       Even if you are not concerned about the Virus, please be considerate and respectful of others. 

·       If you do not feel well, please consider staying home. If you are “at risk” please consider staying home.

Buckaroo Bubba

Count me in of course.  Unless by surprise we head south

On 2/1/2021 at 8:47 PM, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Uh . . . NO.   WAY.   JOSE.  

Some cold and the drive SUX!!!  

Sorry.  (No I'm not).  Spring.  Think . . . SPRING

I have 8 inches of snow in my driveway and less that 4 miles away there is 12 inches.  The next county has 22 1/2 inches and it is 25 degree at mid day, so, I am in the boat of think Spring.  Driving the almost three hours early in the morning could wield some slippery surprises.

However, If I lived closer, I would be there.

• Buckaroo Bubba changed the title to **Canceled** Tusco February 2021 Match **Canceled**

Due to the weather, we have decided to cancel our February match.

If we end up with a nice Saturday later in February, we may try to fit in another match.

Archived