SASS Wire Forum

Boomstick Arms

Jackass Jim

I have been trying to contact Jason since just after Thanksgiving last year (2020). He has not responded back since the first part of November. Have tried his web site, facebook, text messages, and phone. Is he ok? In the past he has been awesome to deal with and this has me worried. Anyone hear form him?

Jim 

See him posting all the time on Facebook, I have no reason to believe he is anything but OK. How are you trying to get contact him.

"

If you have any questions t I can be reached by phone at 254-368-4540 or personal email at 

Jim, nine o three, two two seven, o three o five..... is also listed on his web page, belongs to his business manager, talk to her...

3 hours ago, Jackass Jim said:

I have used the Phone # listed (Both calling and text) and the email listed. Also tried massager on facebook.

Jim

I just called Jason. He is now aware that you are trying to contact him. Hang in there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Msg him thru Facebook.  I was out at his place the other day... busy man, no rest for the wicked... then again, I dropped off a Paterson for him to fix... he's probably still beating his head against the workbench for accepting it!  ;)

8 hours ago, Griff said:

Msg him thru Facebook.  I was out at his place the other day... busy man, no rest for the wicked... then again, I dropped off a Paterson for him to fix... he's probably still beating his head against the workbench for accepting it!  ;)

I've done that and no response. Left message one one phone # and the other is always busy. Wish I was close enough to go visit. He was going to ship a shotgun end of January have heard nothing. Hoping it is not lost in the mail! Really good to hear he is not down with this virus thing!!!

Of course I can't speak for your specific case. But there has been lots of discussion about how overwhelmed all of the home delivery type services are. Perhaps it's held up by that. I will say that I know Jason very well, and know that he would not intentionally do anything untoward.

If Jason's packages have to go to USPS center in Coppell, that could be hang-up.  It is the "black hole" in NETx  (referring to MAIL service...., no sly remark Goody:D).  Don't really doubt you getting package JJ, but maybe longer wait than you would normally expect.

22 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

If Jason's packages have to go to USPS center in Coppell, that could be hang-up.  It is the "black hole" in NETx  (referring to MAIL service...., no sly remark Goody:D).  Don't really doubt you getting package JJ, but maybe longer wait than you would normally expect.

Would tracking number help? I do not have hit but maybe Jason does.

JJ

Just now, Jackass Jim said:

Would tracking number help? I do not have hit but maybe Jason does.

JJ

# might tell you in transit or at service center.  Neither would matter much.  Even "in transit" may mean it is setting in Coppell.  Trust me, I have had conversation with postal employees about this black hole.  Pitiful sometime.  USPS has just been bad this year but due to C-19, other carriers have suffered heavily in some areas.

# might give you idea if passed thru another center closer to you.

Archived